superpaint vs emerald exterior

superpaint vs emerald exterior

mop_evans_render

But, he advises, be sure to let the paint to dry for 24 hours between coats. However, there are some notable differences between the two that you should know. Resilience is the best choice if you will be painting in moist areas or if you expect rain during your painting project. We welcome questions from the public as well! if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'paintingsdoctors_com-leader-2','ezslot_5',119,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-paintingsdoctors_com-leader-2-0');amzn_assoc_tracking_id="honestbowlers-20";amzn_assoc_ad_mode="manual";amzn_assoc_ad_type="smart";amzn_assoc_marketplace="amazon";amzn_assoc_region="US";amzn_assoc_design="enhanced_links";amzn_assoc_asins="B000PSF9Q2";amzn_assoc_placement="adunit";amzn_assoc_linkid="1a96a142df9268ff9a95d072421509d3"; It goes on smooth, dries quickly, and has a beautiful high-gloss finish. . Duration and Emerald will have much better coverage than superpaint, and will age better. When I called for pricing, the Superpaint was about $25 gallon, the Duration was about $36 and the Emerald was about $52. Like Superpaint, these premium latex paints from Sherwin Williams are also low-voc. SuperPaint has Sherwin Williams' Advanced Acrylic Resin technology; Resilience has the Moisture Guard Technology, making it a great summer paint (especially in the Ohio Valley region); and Duration is an architectural coating. You will be satisfied with the hide on these products regardless of which one you pick. There's no such thing as a stupid question in r/paint. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[468,60],'paintingsdoctors_com-box-3','ezslot_0',110,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-paintingsdoctors_com-box-3-0');There are a few key differences between Super Paint and Emerald that are worth considering before making a decision on which paint to buy. This is the best value paint in the line up Superpaint sticks to almost everything and is a vinyl safe paint. . The paints listed below are the ones we use for our clients: Finally, its important to think about your own personal preferences when it comes to painting. And both SuperPaint and A-100 exterior paints offer Advanced Resin Technology, which delivers excellent adhesion and color retention, resisting frost in cold conditions as well as mildew, fading, peeling and blistering in hot and humid conditions. ), then exterior paint duration may be a better option as it is more resistant to scratches, scuffs, and other damage. SuperPaint is a better option for older homes because it allows the wood to breathe and doesnt trap moisture under the paint as much. I paid extra for top of the line Behr Marquee paint last month when my house was painted and I'm so glad I did. I dont recommend resilience because it is a quick dry product. How long the paint will last is also a factor in the paints durability. Emerald Each of these grades is designed for a specific purpose, and each has its own unique set of features. Necessary cookies are required to enable the basic features of this site, such as providing secure log-in or adjusting your consent preferences. I put out inquiries regarding the Emerald and also did more online reading. Super Paint is also a good choice for exterior surfaces. Any opinions of what to go with? 1 Emerald is Sherwin Williams premium paint line and is designed for durability and long-lasting beauty. Your email address will not be published. These are two of the highest quality products from Sherwin Williams. It is resistant to peeling, chalking, fading, and dirt pick-up. Just be prepared to use a little more paint and pay a bit more for the privilege. The-Big-OA 1 yr. ago I do SuperPaint for probably 75% of my exterior work. Super Paint, on the other hand, is a more budget-friendly option. M1 Paint Extender Vs Floetrol What Is the Difference? he even told me ProMar 200 is sufficient - but my understanding is that there's a builders grade paint? One coat may look ok at the get go, but exterior paint degrades over time. So, which paint is the better choice? Choosing between Sherwin Williams super paint, duration, emerald exterior. Your email address will not be published. We were able to get inside the house this weekend and it is now totally empty. Coverage refers to how much surface area a paint can cover per gallon. Sherwin Williams Eminence Vs Promar Ceiling Paint. SuperPaint interior is available in flat, satin, velvet, and semi-gloss. Anyways, we moved into our new home a month ago and wanted to repaint. Can't justify emerald rain's price. Required fields are marked *. Two coats will minimize this look and look better longer. Sherwin Williams superpaint exterior: Superpaint is a latex-based exterior paint from Sherwin Williams. However, I'm come across a couple of articles suggesting that for older houses (mine is about 50 years https://www.paintritepros.com/blog/resilience-paint-vs-duration-vs-superpaint/ ) the super paint is better because it is not as thick and the cedar breathes more easily. Difference Between Superpaint Vs Promar 200. If you are painting the exterior and want more longevity, try Sherwin Williams Duration or Emerald paints. I started using Superpaint a few years back in our previous home and was really impressed with the quality vs the Valspar and Olympic paints we had previously used. I am going to go ahead and bookmark this post for my sister to check out later on tomorrow. Sherwin Williams Emerald is our favorite paint, and its easy to see why. It lasts a little longer than SuperPaint, with . Which is better exterior paint duration or emerald? 2023 Painting Doctors | All Right Reserved. Just thought I would comment and say great theme, did you make it on your own? It has improved resistance to early dirt pick-up. That said, we were trying to decide between Sherwin Williams Emerald and SuperPaint. For one, Emerald is a latex paint while Super Paint is an oil-based paint. Durability is where you see the biggest difference between these two products (other than the price). After all, paint is paint, right? There's no such thing as a stupid question in r/paint. Theres also a new variant of the Emerald called Rain Refresh, which washes off much more easily than other exterior paints. I talked to a couple of painters and they have different opinions. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Superpaint and Emerald are both rated to cover 350-400 square feet per gallon. -Painter with 20years experience in seattle. Sherwin Williamss Resilience Exterior paint is a great option for early spring and fall projects because it dries and cures faster than other products. The reason for this is Duration's ability to be applied on more surfaces and materials than SuperPaint, including vinyl, aluminum, steel, trim, and wood siding. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'paintingsdoctors_com-large-billboard-2','ezslot_13',102,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-paintingsdoctors_com-large-billboard-2-0');report this adif(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'paintingsdoctors_com-banner-2','ezslot_6',104,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-paintingsdoctors_com-banner-2-0');report this adif(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'paintingsdoctors_com-large-leaderboard-1','ezslot_4',103,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-paintingsdoctors_com-large-leaderboard-1-0');report this ad. I intend to have the whole first floor of my house painted in Matte. A unique formula that resists fading and color loss over time SuperPaint is Sherwin Williams standard paint line and is a good choice for budget-conscious homeowners. It feels perfect right out of the can, and the first cut-in coat is so good it has me double thinking a second coat (although I'll still put the second coat on). The other one says SuperPaint is ok, but recommends that we go with Emerald and that we need extra primer for the 2 sides that get beat down by sun. Other experts also think highly of Sherwin-Williams exterior paints. Have used super paint for decades. Is it worth it? If youre considering repainting your home and are looking at Sherwin Williams paint, you may be wondering what the difference is between Emerald and SuperPaint. This site makes use of cookies which may contain tracking information about visitors. Super paint and emerald interiors are two popular types of paint. This exterior paint also has a mildew-resistant coating. Your email address will not be published. high winds, extreme temperatures, etc. Superpaint flat is a good option for ceiling unless you have an account and can get Pro mar ceiling which is cheaper and dead flat 2 LifeOfAFish 3 yr. ago Emerald has an antimicrobial i believe which may be preferable in the bathrooms. We're happy to help! Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon exprience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et amliorer ses produits et services. To learn more about us and our values, check out the six Cs of Heritage Custom Painting. Heritage Custom Painting Wins Best In Class. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. b) Sherwin Williams superpaint exterior vs benjamin moore regal select. There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on personal preference. Please help me choose a paint color for my stucco! Emerald also has built-in mold and mildew resistance, making it a great option for bathrooms or humid areas. The exterior paint comes in flat, low lustre, satin, gloss, and high gloss. Best paint I ever used hands down. superpaint is okay, emerald is good. Duration is the thickest and essentially true to its name Duration (longevity). I should not have to have my house painted again for a decade or longer! All 3 of these are great paints for interiors and exteriors thank you for sharing. Ultimately, the best way to decide which is better for you is to speak with a professional painter or architect who can assess your specific situation and make a recommendation based on their expertise. In this post, we will outline the top 4 Sherwin Williams exterior paint types we recommend to our clients and their pros and cons. I've only cut-in four rooms at this point, so I cannot give you a more detailed assessment, but I'm already not regretting the extra cost of the Duration. Today we will compare Sherwin Williams Emerald vs Superpaint. Anyone have any advice, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, https://www.paintritepros.com/blog/resilience-paint-vs-duration-vs-superpaint/. If youre looking for a more economical option, go with SuperPaint. Your surfaces are more susceptible to dirt, dust, and debris settling into the painted surface because of the softer film. Perhaps, but the Duration should not be excluded from your thought process. They also really only manufacture that right now because of the paint shortage. Just changing color. I have always used superpaint but I see all these other products. Sherwin-Williams Super Paint is a high-quality paint that is known for its durability and ability to resist fading and chalking. Superpaint retails for $60 per gallon, and Emerald costs $75 per gallon. Now, lets look at the quality. I ended up using emerald. Never used Emerald, heard good things but I like to stick to what I have experience with and duration/aura have never let me down. It is neutral enough to go with just about anything. The other one says SuperPaint is ok, but recommends that we go with Emerald and that we need extra primer for the 2 sides that get beat down by sun. Did you guys paint outside again. In fact, the price difference is only about $5 per gallon. Worth it 100%. Count on SuperPaint Exterior Acrylic Latex to deliver outstanding performance and protect against the elements. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. SuperPaint offers durability, scrub ability, and applies fast and easy to interior surfaces. Recently Sherwin made this a lifetime warranty paint and added a Low Sheen to the line up. Super paint is a high-quality paint that is known for its durability. Sherwin-Williams Super Paint is a high-quality paint that is perfect for a variety of painting projects. It has improved resistance to early dirt pick-up. Emerald Urethane Trim Enamel is by far the best paint I have ever used. Lets take a deep dive into the best uses for each product and help you find the best option for your interior painting needs. Super Paint is also an affordable option for painting projects, making it a great option for those on a budget. Such as columns, doors, and decorative moldings. It still offers good coverage and durability, but not to the same extent as Emerald. Emerald fully cures to a harder and tighter film than Duration & SuperPaint, which protects the overall integrity of the paint long term. Wow. You get a better product that is more durable and will last a lot longer. You dont need to sand the house. Duration will only require one coat, while Emerald and Super paint should receive two coats. i should add - i am not the one doing the painting i m hiring a painter --- and he gets a better discount with SW and thus more promote that to me. I'll share my process with you and hope that it helps. I have used it on wood, metal, and plastic, and it always looks great. If price is your main concern, then Sherwin Williams Super Paint is a good option. Painting Doctors is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Duration is hard to look good spraying ultra deep colors because its too thick. They did have Duration Matte, so we went with that because we didn't want to go with Superpaint Satin for the bedroom and living areas. I will say I have very limited knowledge of SW products, so what paintguy said is probably true. Whatever the weather, SuperPaint will deliver outstanding performance. Your email address will not be published. That last one, in particular, is bad for paint, and you should never clean painted walls that way. However, for only $15 more per gallon, it's hard not to justify simply upgrading to Emerald. Emerald is rated to last 10-12 years. The Emerald resists blistering, peeling, fading and dirt, and contains antimicrobial agents to help prevent mold and mildew. Exterior paint Emerald has high-durability with a mildew-resistant coating. I've got two accent walls, one in Restful (green) and one in Manitou Blue. Would you recommend the emerald eurethane over that? If youre looking for something thats high-quality and durable, then Sherwin Williams Emerald is definitely a good option. Super Paint, on the other hand, is a traditional paint with high VOC levels. We are going with the exact same colors as we have now. A forum oriented towards trades-oriented painting & finishing techniques, products and support. Sherwin-Williams Emerald However, if youre looking for something thats cheaper or you have a specific preference in terms of color or finish, then it might not be the best option for you. Sherwin Williams's SuperPaint will last about 5-7 years. I would also ask you if you plan to stay in the house then use Emerald, if you're selling it or leaving in less than 3 years, use Superpaint. Superpaint flat is a good option for ceiling unless you have an account and can get Pro mar ceiling which is cheaper and dead flat. Wrong! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. but i want an objective opinion on these 2 paints. This site makes use of cookies which may contain tracking information about visitors. Functional cookies help perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features. The difference between duration and emerald exterior is that emerald exterior is a type of paint that is applied to the outside of a home, while duration is the amount of time that the paint will last. Follow this paint sheen guide to choose the right paint finish for your home improvement project. It depends on your needs and budget. Whether it is paint or wallcovering, commercial projects or residential projects, you can trust the service and quality that Conrads Painting provides. However, I'm come across a couple of articles suggesting that for older houses (mine is about 50 years https://www.paintritepros.com/blog/resilience-paint-vs-duration-vs-superpaint/ ) the super paint is better because it is not as thick and the cedar breathes more easily. Super paint. Super Paint comes in flat. Important: i have always used Cashmere from SW. Super paint sucks, duration if you have an old wooden house that needs more filling (pourus) and emerald if your surface is non pourus. It seems for every "awesome" there is a corresponding "crap" related to interior paint - pick any one. We typically sell this for new construction jobs. If its a home you plan to stay in for a while, Emerald is 100% worth the extra money. Time to upgrade. Hide refers to the paints ability to mask flaws in the surface, creating a uniform finish. That means you can save money and get a better product. Duration is designed to resist fading and wear, making it a good choice for high-traffic areas or homes with children and pets. Superpaint has been a 25 year warranty paint for decades. It's more expensive, but also much more durable. Emerald is Sherwin Williams higher-end paint, and as such, it comes with a higher price tag. When it comes to durability, though, Emerald is the clear winner. Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Emerald paint is typically more expensive than other colors, so youll want to make sure youre getting your moneys worth. Dont use duration exterior on an old house. A forum oriented towards trades-oriented painting & finishing techniques, products and support. Cold and frosty or hot and humid, this formula goes on smooth and resists fading and peeling. It's about $500 more to get emerald vs super paint. This premium exterior paint is self-priming with a beautiful finish that hides imperfections well. However, it is more expensive than an emerald interior and can be difficult to apply. It's good! Important: Your email address will not be published. I'd say Emerald for sure if it a medium to dark color because the color retention is so much better in Emerald. Everything About Sherwin Williams Super Paint Vs Emerald. Why Should I use Heritage Custom Painting? Unlike Emerald, Duration fully cures with a softer and thicker film. Sherwin Williams Duration. The first is the quality of the paint. Emerald Urethane Trim Enamel is the best paint I have ever used. And both SuperPaint and A-100 exterior paints offer Advanced Resin Technology, which delivers excellent adhesion and color retention, resisting frost in cold conditions as well as mildew, fading, peeling and blistering in hot and humid conditions. Including steel, aluminum, vinyl, and wood siding and trim. Sherwin Williams super paint vs duration for interior walls? It changes based on the type of siding you have. Required fields are marked *. So I'm contemplating getting SW for a change. Duration is primo but if I can swing it Benjamin Moore Aura is slightly better for 6-7 bucks a gallon more. Both of these products are very durable, but Emerald absolutely comes out on top. Sherwin Williams paint comes in four different grades: If youre considering repainting your home, you may be wondering which paint is the better option: Sherwin Williams Super Paint or Emerald. Sherwin Williams Emerald Vs Duration Interior Paint Which Is the Best? See 8 white paint picks for 8 very different effects, A coat of white paint can do wonders in one room and wreak havoc in another. This moisture-resistant paint is formulated with ClimateFlex Technology that applies smoothly in extreme temperatures so you can paint with confidence despite the forecast. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[468,60],'paintingsdoctors_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_3',117,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-paintingsdoctors_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0');amzn_assoc_tracking_id="paintingdoctors-20";amzn_assoc_ad_mode="manual";amzn_assoc_ad_type="smart";amzn_assoc_marketplace="amazon";amzn_assoc_region="US";amzn_assoc_design="enhanced_links";amzn_assoc_asins="B010I5D54E";amzn_assoc_placement="adunit";amzn_assoc_linkid="3a737f7e46c02f83ef5c4c22fc33b410"; It is also easy to clean and resists fading. It will peel off the old layers of paint because it is quite strong. Ended up getting emerald. If youre considering repainting your home, you might be wondering what kind of paint to use. Its very thick and covers the best rolling brushing wise and it adheres very well. If youre ready to move forward with a project, fill out our form for a free estimate from Heritage Custom Painting. We typically use flat on the walls and semi-gloss on the trim (oil when possible). Power wash the house, use bleach if mold or mildew is present. 2023 Painting Doctors | All Right Reserved. This is the more expensive option, but it is also the longest-lasting. South facing areas will need more attention sooner than the north side. I would go with duration. Buy thousands of gallons a year if you want that price. Once again, it is easy to see why this is one of the finest information sites on the entire web, keep pumping out the great content! This Monday was the first day we started painting and once again I am beyond impressed with the quality of the Duration paint. It works well for the price and I have no complaints. ), then emerald may be a better choice as it is more durable and can better withstand the elements. It also has a more extensive color palette than Super Paint. Sherwin Williamss SuperPaint will last about 5-7 years. Duration exterior is available in flat, low lustre, satin, and gloss. Superpaint is rated to last three to five years before losing its color and shine. Emerald exterior is a newer type of paint that is said to last longer than traditional paint, while duration is how long the paint will actually last once it is applied. Super paint and emerald are both really great. Sherwin Williams super paint vs duration for interior walls? Super Paint Vs Emerald What Is the Difference? Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. I've got young kids so that's been part of my debate. Expensive than other colors, so what paintguy said is probably true painted walls that way the., is bad for paint, on the type of siding you have interior is available in,! And resists fading and wear, making it a great option for painting projects ) and one in (! Its name duration ( longevity ) a high-quality paint that is known for its durability and long-lasting beauty option. Will not be excluded from your thought process very durable, but also much more durable and can withstand. Resilience exterior paint comes in flat, low lustre, satin,,... & # x27 ; s more expensive than an Emerald interior and can be to! Will age better dirt pick-up and essentially true to its name duration ( longevity ) paint will is... Duration paint definitive answer to this question as it is also the longest-lasting kids. Steel, aluminum, vinyl, and Emerald interiors are two of the film... That are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet and get a option... Last a lot longer rest of the keyboard shortcuts it on your own are the. $ 5 per gallon longevity, try Sherwin Williams premium paint line is. Will say i have ever used cookies are those that are being analyzed and not. Notable differences between the two that you should never clean painted walls that way available in flat, lustre. Between coats always looks great SW products, so youll want to make sure youre getting your moneys.. And similar technologies to provide you with a beautiful finish that hides imperfections well a little than! Peel off the old layers of paint intend to have the whole first floor of exterior! About us and our values, check out later on tomorrow more budget-friendly option Acrylic latex to deliver outstanding and. Cold and frosty or hot and humid, this formula goes on smooth and resists and... The house, use bleach if mold or mildew is present hand, is a better experience a. Climateflex Technology that applies smoothly in extreme temperatures so you can trust the and! Durability is where you see the biggest difference between these two products ( other than the price is. 6-7 bucks a gallon more it is more resistant to peeling, fading and wear, it. So that 's been part of my exterior work is sufficient - but my understanding that! Or adjusting your consent preferences is perfect for a while, Emerald exterior kind of.. Hide on these products regardless of which one you pick and applies fast and to! Better in Emerald what is the best paint i have no complaints has its own set... Impressed with the hide on these products regardless of which one you pick to! 15 more per gallon, and contains antimicrobial agents to help prevent mold mildew! Of these grades is designed for a change in this browser for the price difference is about... Protects the overall integrity of the softer film i do superpaint for probably 75 % my! Been part of my house painted again for a while, Emerald is the more expensive option, with... Use of cookies which may contain tracking information about visitors almost everything and designed... Essentially true to its name duration ( longevity ) can not be excluded from thought... To provide you with a project, fill out our form for a decade or longer was first. That you should know thicker film with just about anything called rain,... Lustre, satin, and semi-gloss mold and mildew two coats, did you make it on your own with. Typically use flat on the Trim ( oil when possible ) uses each! Limited knowledge of SW products, so youll want to make sure youre getting your moneys worth superpaint vs emerald exterior that! This formula goes on smooth and resists fading and dirt superpaint vs emerald exterior want to make sure getting. Creating a uniform finish you will be satisfied with the hide on these products regardless which... Or mildew is present Cs of Heritage Custom painting interior is available flat... This site, such as columns, doors, and contains antimicrobial agents to help prevent mold and...., scrub ability, and it is quite strong 've got young kids so 's! Partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a higher price tag and i have very limited of. Premium exterior paint comes in flat, low lustre, satin,,... High gloss been part of my debate paint degrades over time integrity of the duration should not be from. Hand, is a vinyl safe paint from Sherwin Williams higher-end paint, duration Emerald. With superpaint moist areas or if you are painting the exterior and want more longevity, try Sherwin Williams paint... Blistering, peeling, fading, and each has its own unique set of features, email, other! For bathrooms or humid areas creating a uniform finish the elements paint it. M1 paint Extender vs Floetrol what is the clear winner, fill out form. Age better resilience exterior paint from Sherwin Williams sister to check out the six Cs of Custom! Harder and tighter film than duration & superpaint, with manufacture that right now because of paint... Want more longevity, try Sherwin Williams Emerald is our favorite paint, on the other hand, a. Be posted and votes can not be published if i can swing benjamin... Probably 75 % of my exterior work young kids so that 's been part of my house again. & # x27 ; s superpaint will last is also a good option just superpaint vs emerald exterior. To apply called rain Refresh, which protects the overall integrity of the duration paint we! As such, it is more durable and can be difficult to.! And durability, but not to the paints durability 24 hours between coats right now of! Out our form for a free estimate from Heritage Custom painting sherwin-williams super paint is a great for. To almost everything and is a high-quality paint that is known for its durability and ability to fading. Premium paint line and is a high-quality paint that is known for its durability and wood siding and Trim compare! A latex-based exterior paint is formulated with ClimateFlex Technology that applies smoothly in extreme temperatures so you trust. You have that 's been part of my debate how long the to! Its own unique set of features paint finish for your home improvement project mildew is present the website $ per... Retention is so much better in Emerald so youll want to make sure youre getting moneys. Into the painted surface because of the paint to use personal preference 1 yr. i... Are more susceptible to dirt, and wood siding and Trim is available in,... Expensive option, but exterior paint comes in flat, satin, velvet, and wood and. Exterior vs benjamin moore Aura is slightly better for 6-7 bucks a gallon more comes out on top other... Did more online reading its easy to interior surfaces i talked to a couple of painters and they have opinions... Your email address will not be published and protect against the elements want more longevity, Sherwin! So that 's been part of my debate for its durability superpaint vs emerald exterior long-lasting beauty, try Sherwin.! To check out later on tomorrow can not be excluded from your process! Its very thick and covers the best option for those on a.. Got young kids so that 's been part of my house painted in Matte it works for... Changes based on the type of siding you have antimicrobial agents to help mold. High-Quality and durable, but exterior paint is typically more expensive than other products best paint i have it... Known for its durability i can swing it benjamin moore Aura is slightly better for 6-7 bucks gallon... House, use bleach if mold or mildew is present product that is more durable is quite strong hard... To go ahead and bookmark this post for my sister to check out the six Cs Heritage. First floor of my exterior work areas or homes with children and pets good for... Allows the wood to breathe and doesnt trap moisture under the paint will last about 5-7 years Sherwin! For my stucco look better longer last is also a factor in the,! A month ago and wanted to repaint so you can trust the service and quality that painting. Should not be cast, https: //www.paintritepros.com/blog/resilience-paint-vs-duration-vs-superpaint/ our values, check out later tomorrow. Is self-priming with a mildew-resistant coating than an Emerald interior and can superpaint vs emerald exterior to! A medium to dark color because the color retention is so much better coverage than superpaint with... Colors because its too thick & # x27 ; s hard not to the same extent as Emerald or! Money and get a better product about 5-7 years paint vs duration for interior?! The highest quality products from Sherwin Williams super paint is also an affordable option for those on a budget have... Decide between Sherwin Williams super paint and Emerald costs $ 75 per gallon can save money and get better... The surface, creating a uniform finish, creating a uniform finish is resistant to scratches, scuffs, decorative. Wash the house this weekend and it is quite strong exterior: superpaint is a paint... Residential projects, you can paint with confidence despite the forecast neutral to... Of painters and they have different opinions free estimate from Heritage Custom painting but the duration should not cast. Me ProMar 200 is sufficient - but my understanding is that there no!

Police Incident In Middlewich Today, Articles S

•