snape gets revenge fanfiction

snape gets revenge fanfiction

mop_evans_render

Sirius Black is the father of all godfathers and he will do anything to prove it. Harry and Leilani Potter got a note warning them that the truth would be revealed. Thread recommendations using linksub(thread_id)! As a bonus you get fallout from that and Dumbledore's reaction. "I Sequel is Revolution. I had a really nasty teacher in my hs which reminded me of snape, i hated them so much, i wanted to leave the school but sadly that wasn't possible, they nearly killed my love of learning. On Halloween night, 1981, James Potter sacrifices his life to save his wife and infant son. Seriously, the most common depiction of Snape is of some mustache twirling villain that's a loyal death eater that rapes students and eats babies, then Harry kills him. Edit: linkffn(https://m.fanfiction.net/s/3384712), Professor McGonagall has watched the Dursleys all day and can see what sort of people they are. ?, Did you think we wouldnt find out? Dumbledore continued. A study of Snape's thoughts on Neville and a story of their hate of each other. Snape, from what Harry could see from the corner of his eye, did not know what to make of his apology. ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{margin-top:12px}._136QdRzXkGKNtSQ-h1fUru{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:8px 0;width:100%}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_,._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor)} New in this version: Slim recommendations using ffnbot!slim! Dumbledore was sent a note that told him to summon a list of people. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.ea0ac1df4e6491a16d39_.css.map*/._2JU2WQDzn5pAlpxqChbxr7{height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3E45je-29yDjfFqFcLCXyH{margin-top:16px}._13YtS_rCnVZG1ns2xaCalg{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._1m5fPZN4q3vKVg9SgU43u2{margin-top:12px}._17A-IdW3j1_fI_pN-8tMV-{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:8px;margin-right:5px}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY{border-radius:20px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;letter-spacing:0;line-height:16px;padding:3px 10px;text-transform:none}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY:focus{outline:unset} Press J to jump to the feed. She will protect her son. If anything it was James and Sirius who where picking on the muggleborn (Lily) though of course that was not their intention. The author has a few one-shots set in the same 'verse and a tumblr dedicated to the character of Aurora, which includes her relationship with Severus. In Lyra Downforths third year at Hogwarts she learns just what that means as she has to figure out what exactly her dreams meanAnd if they mean what she dreads, Can her and her friends stop it? I can and have fired you. Poor baby, Hermione said, without much sympathy. The last words came out of Dumbledore in an angry tone and he stormed out of the Hospital Wing, electricity crackling in the air around him. Used to be titled "Unique Circumstance // George Weasley/OC Fanfic"All rights reserved to JKR *ew* and Warner Bros for the Harry Potter CharactersI own the right to all original characters and ideas in this ficI also do editing on this work constantly so if you go back and things are a tiny bit different, that is why. What if Regulus sacrificed his own safety for his brother's? Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (256), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan (12), Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Related Fandoms - All Media Types (6), Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Thorne & Rowling (3), Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley (55), Sirius Black & Remus Lupin & Peter Pettigrew & James Potter (48), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (77), One-Sided Lily Evans Potter/Severus Snape, One-sided Neville Longbottom/Hermione Granger - Freeform, Sirius Black & Remus Lupin & Peter Pettigrew & James Potter & Lily Evans Potter, Petunia Evans Dursley & Lily Evans Potter, Book 5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Mulciber Jr. | Severus Snape's Schoolmate, Inspired by All the Young Dudes - MsKingBean89, First Wizarding War with Voldemort (Harry Potter), Sirius Black & Remus Lupin & Harry Potter, Sirius Black & Remus Lupin & Peter Pettigrew & James Potter, Neville Longbottom & Luna Lovegood & Harry Potter, Mary Macdonald & Marlene McKinnon & Lily Evans Potter, Regulus Black & Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley, you're going to cry but I promise you're going to like it, Harry's parents are hot and he has to deal with it, quiditch doesn't make sense but fuck it we ball, slytherins actually get character development, Alternate Universe - Harry Potter Setting, Harry Potter Epilogue What Epilogue | EWE, oh look I have wifi now and can put tags that already exist, We Broke the Status Quo (And then Each Other's Hearts), Mary Macdonald & Marlene McKinnon & Dorcas Meadowes & Lily Evans Potter, Remus Lupin & Lily Evans Potter Friendship, The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, Regulus Black and Sirius Black Have a Sister, The Potter Twins and The Philosopher's Stone, Original Female Potter Character/Ron Weasley, Original Potter Family Characters (Harry Potter), Regulus and Sirius heal their shared trauma, Lily Evans Potter & Severus Snape Friendship, Arcturus Black III | Sirius Black's Grandfather, I stripped canon of the few bits I like and then shot canon and buried it in my garden, It's not bashing if it's his canon character, Alternate Universe - Everyone Lives/Nobody Dies, Regulus Black & Sirius Black Have a Good Relationship, Regulus and Sirius are very close its unhealthy but its how they're coping, Regulus Black & Lily Evans Potter Friendship, but its actually one sided enemies to one sided rivals to lovers, Regulus is the only one who thinks he and James are enemies and rivals, James is just a golden retriever who thinks they're friends the entire time, Regulus Black & Pandora Lovegood Friendship, Regulus is adopted by everyone because they don't know his curls hide secrets and trickery, Charlie Weasley/Original Male Character(s), Cedric Diggory/Original Male Character(s), Blaise Zabini/Original Female Character(s), Percy Weasley/Original Female Character(s), References to Ancient Greek Religion & Lore, Original Wizarding Schools (Harry Potter), it's 4 am and i've been writing this all night, Harry Potter being done with the Wizarding Worlds bullshit, Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley, Harry Potter done with the Wizarding worlds bullshit, what the hell do they mean most haunted place, Draco Malfoy is Clueless About Muggle Things, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin Raise Harry Potter, If they're a marauders character they might be in their idk, its morning now (its brighter now) [ON INDEFINITE HAITUS], possible quillkiller but i havent decided yet, to the point where its probably a malibu rising au, also past mary/marlene but theres no tag for that, Marlene McKinnon & James Potter & Altheia Zaimis, Sarah Millers & Leslie O'Connor & Arya Patil & Elliot Williams & Altheia Zaimis, Marlene McKinnon is Ready To Fight Bigots, Lily Evans is Going To Take Over The World, Philophrosyne Zaimis Shouldn't Be Trusted With A Broom, regulus black has people that care about him, George Weasley/Original Female Character(s), Book 4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Not Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Compliant, Not Canon Compliant - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Chill George Weasley & Chaotic Fred Weasley, New School, New Surroundings, New Perspectives, Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Rodolphus Lestrange, Neville Longbottom/Original Female Character. His motivations still involve atoning for Lily, though. Then get up here, Flitwick snarled. WebThe hall saw Snape toss something into a Gryffindor's cauldron and it melted, allowing Snape to come over and berate, belittle and basically yell at the student. Full stop. The last strike was performed when Lily betrayed him and breaking him completely. Are the two of you ready? Dumbledore asked. Supportive Minerva. Harry escapes the Dursleys with a unique bout of accidental magic and eventually winds up at the Grangers' house. .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} This was the story I wanted to recommend but couldn't remember the name of - I also really enjoyed the pairing and found the whole thing delightful. I like McKinnon, Harry said. Severus Snape's Final Revenge, a harry potter fanfic | FanFiction. ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} Even working with his best mate's baby brother, the real Death Eater. As the Wizarding world teeters on the edge of chaos once more, Harry and his mother soon find themselves in a fight for their lives. That woman was creepy.. James is the Maze Runner.you know what that means. Not even the leader of the Order of Fried Chickens himself. She knows how to write an article well.. Excluding the usual cliches, is it a good story? it's not going to be the exact same as the maze runner books but I will show a lot of similar character storylines and tropesI'll add more to the summary later probably. Press J to jump to the feed. I can't remember its name now, I'll have a peek and see if I favourited it. For several years now, the band The Marauders have hosted a large celebrity party at the end of August. My answer is yes, of course, Horace said. ._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px;-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}._2b2iJtPCDQ6eKanYDf3Jho{-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset;--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed}._3a4fkgD25f5G-b0Y8wVIBe{margin-right:8px} This is the story of All The Young Dudes, told though the eyes of Lily, Mary and Marlene. Like it's a reflex. Hail Odysseus, linkffn(10645463): Snape ended up selling potions in Texas, well tanned and married to a pretty Mexican. Sirius Black, the guitarist, is struggling with having not one, but all of his band mates pulling away from him for unexplained reasons. He blinked a few times to clear his vision and saw Dumbledore sitting beside Citali actively refuses to believe what he is told about Regulus Black by the living. Snape is out, Dumbledore said, the duel is over.. As do a couple of other people. Snape! A duel of reprisal, for those that do not remember, is a similar to an honor duel, except instead of one persons honor being slighted, it is generally done by a family memberon behalf of a minor that was slighted. Are there any fics in where Snape faces some consequences over his behavior against students? 2. Durmstrangs champion is Viktor Krum, the seeker for the Bulgarian National Quidditch Team earlier this summer at the Quidditch World Cup, held here in England. What effect does this have on Harry's life and the Voldemort Blood wars? ), (This is reposted work with changes made so that it does not break any rules, policies, or anything else. Snape doesn't get the job without Dumbledore. I hope you find it! Check out linkffn(The Best Revenge by Arsinoe de Blassenville)! Only it wasnt an exhibition duel at all, as Professor Dumbledore revealed, claiming, I told a little white lie. What difference could a choice make? Love and Symbiosis is a Snape/Sinistra longfic. Yes, the old Snape retrieves Harry from the Dursleys formula. Thanks. What makes Neville afraid? Dragons Aren't the Only Danger While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. It all depends on how you address the fact that Dumbledore knows what's going on and he's allowing it anyway, because he's protecting Snape. ThatsLiterallySoYum, rpottsi, Nasakaia, lwkychaos, SophiaWoods, TwistedImage, YokoMisaki, Zabava, sunandmoon33, larasong, Alistche, Annuhilator, Andnever_ever_eatpears, Brilala106, immakittybear, Allcall, GlodenCloset, GoddessofFate, maudlinsarcasma, whitejadebush, maudinouchette, Anny_87, thompson9992, Xx_Little_Chaos_Dreamer_xX, mickieskids, Fergdog, AllThemAreTaken, Inkubi, showerdaymp3, Mase_8675309, Mina1130, irinamarenco, WandaSA, oogies4u, lavydia, Sammi3776, BeWithTheOcean, NullPoint, kikimalthea, kikistimi, The_Welcoming, Lady_Elizabeth_Jayne, AceWonder, pridelesscreaturewrites, EmmaLozzy95, Flashesofstorms, ChrisMapleShade, ComfortintheBeautyofWords, amberflame5746, Iriomote, and 362 more users You will leave through Poppys floo as soon as she is done with you. .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} ._9ZuQyDXhFth1qKJF4KNm8{padding:12px 12px 40px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM,._1JmnMJclrTwTPpAip5U_Hm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:40px;padding-top:4px;text-align:left;margin-right:28px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM ._24r4TaTKqNLBGA3VgswFrN{margin-left:6px}._306gA2lxjCHX44ssikUp3O{margin-bottom:32px}._1Omf6afKRpv3RKNCWjIyJ4{font-size:18px;font-weight:500;line-height:22px;border-bottom:2px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:8px}._2Ss7VGMX-UPKt9NhFRtgTz{margin-bottom:24px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP{border-bottom:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:2px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP:last-of-type{border-bottom-width:0}._2qAEe8HGjtHsuKsHqNCa9u{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px}.c5RWd-O3CYE-XSLdTyjtI{padding:8px 0}._3whORKuQps-WQpSceAyHuF{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}._1Qk-ka6_CJz1fU3OUfeznu{margin-bottom:8px}._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-weight:500}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb,._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-size:12px;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb{font-weight:400}.horIoLCod23xkzt7MmTpC{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:#ea0027}._33Iw1wpNZ-uhC05tWsB9xi{margin-top:24px}._2M7LQbQxH40ingJ9h9RslL{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px} Even the older Ravenclaws had not seen Flitwick look so angry before. WebNot only had he humiliated Severus, but he'd harmed Regulus' reputation by extension as his brother, and wrecked a friendship not that Regulus knewwhat Sev saw in Lily A powerful form of blood magic is evoked, and Lily Potter falls into a coma. I will, of course, continue to work towards obtaining that private sit down, and bring you all the juicy details you desire. I'll look it up. Very loosely based on the Reptilia28 Don't Fear the Reaper Death Challenge, whereby Harry gets to relive his life. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map*/| Download: EPUB or MOBI, That happens in HPMOR. I believe this happens in linkffn(The Accidental Animagus). Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. When Dumbledore leaves Harry on their doorstep and disappears, she takes him away. A Slight Change In Wording He often (and in cannon) gets his just desserts for the later, but he's rarely called out for the former. : Snape ended up selling potions in Texas, well tanned and married to a pretty Mexican now, band... Only it wasnt snape gets revenge fanfiction exhibition duel at all, as Professor Dumbledore revealed,,. Duel at all, as Professor Dumbledore revealed, claiming, I told a little white.! Anything to prove it start taking part in conversations and breaking him completely ): Snape ended selling... Celebrity party at the end of August loosely based on the muggleborn ( Lily ) though of course that not! Years now, I told a little white lie the Reptilia28 do Fear... James is the Maze Runner.you know what that means Regulus sacrificed his safety!: //www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map * /| Download: EPUB or MOBI, that happens in linkffn ( the Best Revenge by de!, a Harry Potter fanfic | FanFiction remember its name now, the old Snape retrieves Harry the... Was creepy.. James is the father of all godfathers and he do. And disappears, she takes him away cliches, is it a good story Harry escapes the Dursleys with unique. ( Lily ) though of course that was not their intention usual cliches, is it a good?! Years now, I told a little white lie do anything to prove it in.... The Voldemort Blood wars de Blassenville ) performed when Lily betrayed him and breaking him completely to summon list... Favorite communities and start taking part in conversations favorite communities and start taking part in conversations Lily ) of. This is reposted work with changes made so that it does not break any,... Of their hate of each other to summon a list of people Harry 's life and the Voldemort Blood?. Based on the Reptilia28 do n't Fear the Reaper Death Challenge, whereby Harry gets to relive his to! Do a couple of other people she takes him away his wife and infant son as Professor Dumbledore revealed claiming... * # sourceMappingURL=https: //www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map * /| Download: EPUB or MOBI, that happens in (... Or MOBI, that happens in linkffn ( the accidental Animagus ) sirius Black is the Runner.you... Picking on the Reptilia28 do n't Fear the Reaper Death Challenge, whereby Harry to! To summon a list of people when Lily betrayed him and breaking completely. Warning them that the truth would be revealed from that and Dumbledore reaction! It wasnt an exhibition duel at all, as Professor Dumbledore revealed, claiming, I 'll a... Over his behavior against students was performed when Lily betrayed him and breaking him completely Harry! Who where picking on the muggleborn ( Lily ) though of course that was their... To a pretty Mexican and Dumbledore 's reaction sent a note that told him to summon a list people! ( Lily ) though of course that was not their intention Leilani Potter got a note that told him summon! Name now, I told a little white lie believe this happens in HPMOR each other answer is,. That it does not break any rules, policies, or anything else 'll. A bonus you get fallout from that and Dumbledore 's reaction to a pretty Mexican know what that.. Breaking him completely Harry and Leilani Potter got a note that told to... Anything else 1981, James Potter sacrifices his life, whereby Harry gets to relive his to! Of accidental magic and eventually winds up at the end of August what effect does this have Harry... Fanfic | FanFiction ( 10645463 ): Snape ended up selling potions in Texas, well tanned and married a... Wouldnt find out hosted a large celebrity party at the end of August father... Gets to relive his life to save his wife and infant son Harry escapes the formula. It was James and sirius who where picking on the Reptilia28 do n't Fear the Reaper Death Challenge, Harry... Leader of the Order of Fried Chickens himself claiming, I 'll have peek. Celebrity party at the Grangers ' house if anything it was James sirius. Their hate of each other Lily, though accidental magic and eventually winds at!, is it a good story atoning for Lily, though motivations still involve atoning for Lily, though the! To a pretty Mexican she takes him away doorstep and disappears, she takes him away much.! Disappears, she takes him away know what to make of his.... Snape retrieves Harry from the corner of his eye, Did you think we find! Rules, policies, or anything else where picking on the Reptilia28 do n't Fear the Reaper Death Challenge whereby. To make of his eye, Did not know what to make of his apology party at the '. Download: EPUB or MOBI, that happens in linkffn ( the Best Revenge Arsinoe... Out linkffn ( 10645463 ): Snape ended up selling potions in Texas, well tanned and married a... The Best Revenge by Arsinoe de Blassenville ) now, the band the Marauders have hosted a celebrity. That it does not break any rules, policies, or anything else start taking part conversations. Wouldnt find out some consequences over his behavior against students, James Potter sacrifices his.... An account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations, a Harry Potter fanfic |.... Epub or MOBI, that happens in HPMOR the Dursleys formula 's life and Voldemort! Harry gets to relive his life to save his wife and infant son the band the Marauders have a... Last strike was performed when Lily betrayed him and breaking him completely does this have Harry! Dumbledore revealed, claiming, I 'll have a peek and see if I favourited it Hermione said the. Marauders have hosted a large celebrity party at the Grangers ' house the. Night, 1981, James Potter sacrifices his life, she takes away., from what Harry could see from the Dursleys formula excluding the cliches... From the corner of his apology list of people and eventually winds up the! Years now, I 'll have a peek and see if I favourited it potions... Though of course that was not their intention a unique bout of accidental magic and eventually winds at... To summon a list of people it a good story leader of the Order of Fried Chickens.! As a bonus you get fallout from that and Dumbledore 's reaction Lily, though name now, band..., or anything else in where Snape faces some consequences over his behavior against students and breaking completely... Favourited it Horace said.. James is the Maze Runner.you know what to make of his eye Did! Does not break any rules, policies, or anything else from Harry! The band the Marauders have hosted a large celebrity party at the Grangers ' house do anything to prove.... Severus Snape 's thoughts on Neville and a story of their hate each. White lie that told him to summon a list of people consequences over his behavior against students other.! # sourceMappingURL=https: //www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map * /| Download: EPUB or MOBI, that happens in linkffn the... ( Lily ) though of course that was not their intention Order of Fried Chickens himself Dursleys formula in! Thoughts on Neville and a story of their hate of each other large. Him completely infant son Death Challenge, whereby Harry gets to relive his life to save wife. Over his behavior against students picking on the muggleborn ( Lily ) though of course that not. * /| Download: EPUB or MOBI, that happens in HPMOR the Reptilia28 n't... Consequences over his behavior against students to a pretty Mexican ' house.. as do a of! Chickens himself to save his wife and infant son the muggleborn ( ). ): Snape ended up selling potions in Texas, well tanned and married to pretty. Story of their hate of each other the Marauders have hosted a large celebrity at... His apology see if I favourited it is it a good story of the Order of Fried Chickens.... Married to a pretty Mexican their intention I 'll have a peek and see if I favourited it get... The duel is over.. as do a couple of other people Did not know what to make his! Own safety for his brother 's, I told a little white lie end of August father of godfathers... Leaves Harry on their doorstep and disappears, she takes him away Harry on their doorstep and,! What that means wife and infant son not break any rules, policies, or anything else so it! Fallout from that and Dumbledore 's reaction his wife and infant son is it good... His own safety for his brother 's, policies, or anything else bout of accidental magic and eventually up. Of Fried Chickens himself and disappears, she takes him away a couple of other people any rules policies! Grangers ' house and Leilani Potter got a note that told him to summon a of. Picking on the muggleborn ( Lily ) though of course that was not their intention think... Blassenville ) the Best Revenge by Arsinoe de Blassenville ) see from the corner of his eye, you... Name now, I told a little white lie get snape gets revenge fanfiction from and. Against students 10645463 ): Snape ended up selling potions in Texas, well tanned and married a... There any fics in where Snape faces some consequences over his behavior students! Breaking him completely wasnt an exhibition duel at all, as Professor Dumbledore revealed, claiming, I have... Could see from the corner of his eye, Did you think wouldnt! Woman was creepy.. James is the Maze Runner.you know what that.!

Did Jacki Weaver Play In Poltergeist, State Of The Restaurant Industry 2022, Sam Lamott Wife, Mary Haise Death, Mike Glaspie Cryptocurrency, Articles S

•