luisa restaurant san juan, puerto rico

luisa restaurant san juan, puerto rico

mop_evans_render

He had great recommendations and a perfect amount of charm, hospitality, and a sense of what we needed. But is you want to experience the ultimate legendary experience in customer service just look to be attended by Andrea, Henry and Pedro , baila Pedro baila! Our server, Ana, was knowledgeable about the food and provided excellent service. 212 reviews #28 of 851 Restaurants in San Juan $$ - $$$ International Mediterranean Spanish 71 Calle Luisa Condado, San Juan 00907-1831 Puerto Rico +1 787-710-0150 Website Open now : 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM COVID-19 update: See the added health and safety measures this property is taking. Joses professionalism, attention to detail, helpfulness, cheerfulness made fa great family celebration even better. According to local lore, the drink was first crafted at the Caribe Hilton in 1954. 217. We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days. Andrea, our waiter, was charming, diligent and very helpful with recommendations. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Location Next to us there was a client coughing in our direction all night. Also recommend the flan queso for dessert! The Food and Pedro ,Henry and Andrea , WOW!! Recomendados. -- for our main. Oye Records, Santurce: See reviews, articles, and photos of Oye Records, ranked No.5 on Tripadvisor among 10 attractions in Santurce. It was perfectly flaky and cooked to perfection. Luisa. 64 Calle Luisa 1St Floor - San Juan San Juan, Puerto Rico | 18552607038 Check-in 18 feb 2023 Check-out 19 feb 2023 1 Room 2 Guests Get Prices Overview Facilities Rooms Location Reviews Overview Azul Brand New Studio Condado Azul apartment is situated in Condado district of San Juan, 5 miles from Luis Munoz Marin International airport. Visit highly recommended!More. The food was beautifully prepared and the service impeccable. Also recommend the flan queso for dessert! San Juan Smokehouse - La Placita de Santurce. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The food was exceptional and the dishes we tried, such as the beef carpaccio, stuffed mushrooms, lamb chops, paella, halibut, flan, and coffee pannacotta, were all delicious. I went to Luisa for a drink and stayed for many more. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. The food is excellentand the service, for the most part, is very good. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. The food was exceptional and the dishes we tried, such as the beef carpaccio, stuffed mushrooms, lamb chops, paella, halibut, flan, and coffee pannacotta, were all delicious. Henry our server only added to the great food and experience we had tonight celebrating our 30th Wedding Anniversary. Igot the halibut. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Payment Methods: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover. This is by far the best dining experience we have had in San Juan. San Juan. It was perfectly flaky and cooked to perfection. Great place. We were directed to the wine cellar where he helped us pick an amazing bottle. calles taracoa y san juan . Caesar, our waiter, could not have been more attentive and was incredibly helpful. We had both the octopus and the mahi-mahi and they were incredibly tender as well as perfectly flavored. We really enjoyed the cheese croquetas and the stuffed mushroom appetizer, and shared the paella marinera -- cooked to perfection! We had both the octopus and the mahi-mahi and they were incredibly tender as well as perfectly flavored. Wonderful experience. Joses professionalism, attention to detail, helpfulness, cheerfulness made fa great family celebration even better. Are you sure you want to delete this question? At 8pm we were lucky to received our food after asking so many times because everybody was hungry. As soon as we arrived our server Jose was introduced to us and from there on all worked like clock work. Came with a party of four on a Monday night and had reservations formore, Everything was delicious. -- for our main. Only good things to say about it.". Overall, a great dining experience.More, My family and I loved the experience at Luisa. It was perfectly flaky and cooked to perfection. Really Really good, steak sandwich with fries. One complaint, my spouse ordered pork and they brought him the lamb chops, which were very good, just not what he ordered. San Juan Tourism San Juan Hotels San Juan Bed and Breakfast San Juan Holiday Rentals San Juan Packages Flights to San Juan Luisa; My visit to this fine dining restaurant was an amazing experience. We get there at 6pm. We had a short stay in San Juan on our Celebrity Apex cruise that happened to be in San Juan on my birthday, so timing was important tous. Igot the halibut. I was actually able to find a picture of it during a search of the restaurant. All worked out perfectly! One complaint, my spouse ordered pork and they brought him the lamb chops, which were very good, just not what he ordered. They use a butter and wine sauce for their hotmore, Very exclusive restaurant and cocktail bar in San Juan in the heart of La Placita! Luisa: Luisa Restaurant - See 213 traveller reviews, 102 candid photos, and great deals for San Juan, Puerto Rico, at Tripadvisor. more, Mediterranean, Spanish, Wine Bar, Puerto Rican, International, Fusion, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Delivery, Reservations, Private Dining, Seating, Parking Available, Validated Parking, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, BYOB, Gift Cards Available. Does this restaurant offer table service? The appetizers and bar food were equally good and Pancho behaved himself. Polite, generous, and made sure we never had an empty glass (of water or wine). Our server Ana, was the absolute best. And Henry couldnt have been more attentive. 53. Tripadvisor - () 639 54154 It was, Dorado, PR Nature was the main source of inspiration for this residence. 71 Calle Luisa Condado, San Juan 00907-1831 Puerto Rico Website Email +1 787-710-0150 Improve this listing Travel safe during COVID-19 What you can expect during your visit Face masks required for staff in public areas Socially distanced dining tables Staff required to regularly wash hands Community Ask a question Write a review - See 216 traveler reviews, 102 candid photos, and great deals for San Juan, Puerto Rico, at Tripadvisor. and the service, for the most part, is very good. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? You'll have your choice of seasonal recipes from menus for appetizers, intermediates, entres, ambrosial desserts, and dessert liqueurs. San Juan Smokehouse - La Placita de Santurce. Located in Old San Juan, the dining experience is flooded with different colors, textures, and flavors through a 5-course tasting menu. Next to us there was a client coughing in our direction all night. What is the appropriate attire for Luisa? 71 Calle Luisa Condado, San Juan 00907-1831 Puerto Rico +1 787-710-0150 Website Closed now : See all hours COVID-19 update: See the added health and safety measures this property is taking. MAIS VENDIDO. The appetizers and bar food were equally good and Pancho behaved himself. wonderful skills of the chef. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Igot the halibut. One complaint, my spouse ordered pork and they brought him the lamb chops, which were very good, just not what he ordered. 9 de Octubre y Eugenio espejo., Francisco de Orellana . Puerto Rico; San Juan Municipality; San Juan; Alto del Cabro; Puerta del Condado, San Juan, San Juan Municipality, PR, 00907 For Rent $5,500 USD /mo. Both food and service were absolutely impeccable. Luisa is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 71 Calle Luisa Condado, San Juan 00907-1831 Puerto Rico, Face masks required for staff in public areas. We came across Luisa in our search and it was near the airport. Best Spanish Food in the Island. and the service, for the most part, is very good. The food was just upper average, when I get ice burg lettuce as a salad, that's a big disappointment. He was extremely reassuring about some allergies we had in the group and even accommodated my mother who insisted her food had no salt. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Henry our server only added to the great food and experience we had tonight celebrating our 30th Wedding Anniversary. The whites are in a refrigerator and the reds are on shelves. Our favorite place for dinner in San Juan to-date - we visited Luisa three times on a recent visit. 71 Calle Luisa | Condado, San Juan 00907-1831, Puerto Rico +1 787-710-0150 Website E-mail Improve this listing Ranked #40 of 1,146 Restaurants in San Juan 213 Reviews Certificate of Excellence Price range: RM 52 - RM 172 marianairiarte 1 Reviewed 9 February 2020 Best spot in Condado Without a doubt the best spot in Condado. Thanks chefs, thanks Luisa team and thank you Henry! The food was exceptional and the dishes we tried, such as the beef carpaccio, stuffed mushrooms, lamb chops, paella, halibut, flan, and coffee pannacotta, were all delicious. The Food and Pedro ,Henry and Andrea , WOW!! All worked out perfectly! Does this restaurant offer table service? wonderful skills of the chef. So maybe we will try again but not sure afternoon yesterdayMore, This is by far the best dining experience we have had in San Juan. 0,4 Km - Internationale Mditerranenne Espagnole. I will go next Friday. The service is always great and the food is consistent. Hope to be back next year! Ashford Avenue. Is Luisa implementing safety measures as a result of COVID-19? Motels in der Nhe von Intl. Everyone at the table was impressed with their cocktails as well. Both food and service were absolutely impeccable. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. With the exception of some items of the menu not been available, the food was great and the alternative provided and recommended by Jose were also of great quality and taste. My visit to this fine dining restaurant was an amazing experience. If you want a bottle of wine, they take you into their wine room where you pick which one you want. The best dining experience we had on the island, hands down. 1 (787) 519-7736. . We get there at 6pm. Amazing drinks, full of flavor and Scents. What a great team of friendlyguys! Does this restaurant offer table service? Thanks chefs, thanks Luisa team and thank you Henry! The wine room is a great feature andallows you to choose your own bottle of wine off the shelf. If you want a bottle of wine, they take you into their wine room where you pick which one you want. Luisa 71 Calle Luisa| Condado, San Juan 00907-1831, Puerto Rico +1 787-710-0150 Website Improve this listing Ranked #39of 1,149 Restaurants in San Juan 202 Reviews Certificate of Excellence Price range:$21 - $70 Restaurant details neishkang Carolina, Puerto Rico 31 Reviewed 23 January 2020 Excellent! 4,232 sqft 1425 Luisa Capetillo, San Juan, PR 00921 Winer Property Group $1,650,000 28bd 14ba 3,049 sqft 752 Avelino Vicente #A-1, San Juan, PR 00909 Prre Listings - A Smart Move! A full list is available within the "safety precautions" section of this page. The Food and Pedro ,Henry and Andrea , WOW!! The whites are in a refrigerator and the reds are on shelves. He was extremely reassuring about some allergies we had in the group and even accommodated my mother who insisted her food had no salt. Thanks to all the staff that made it possible! Are you sure you want to delete this question? Attentive and kidn. Musa Puerto Rico. I had a great business meeting, the service was excellent, but the food was magnificent!! The facilities were excellent, total privacy for our family group. We get there at 6pm. It was perfectly flaky and cooked to perfection. The wine selection is incredibly good. With the exception of some items of the menu not been available, the food was great and the alternative provided and recommended by Jose were also of great quality and taste. The Best 10 Restaurants near C. Luisa, San Juan, Puerto Rico 00907 Sort:Recommended All Price Open Now Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Reservations Caribbean Puerto Rican 1. He had great recommendations and a perfect amount of charm, hospitality, and a sense of what we needed. Crush Juice Bar : , Crush Juice Bar 85,987 53,799 . Get quick answers from Luisa staff and past visitors. Super atmosphere to share with friends and family. The whites are in a refrigerator and the reds are on shelves. Friendly environment and delicious food. We had a short stay in San Juan on our Celebrity Apex cruise that happened to be in San Juan on my birthday, so timing was important tous. Excellent choice. At 8pm we were lucky to received our food after asking so many times because everybody was hungry. We only received half of the butterfly branzino dish, they normally serve. Our favorite place for dinner in San Juan to-date - we visited Luisa three times on a recent visit. Valet parking available. San Juan Tourism San Juan Hotels Bed and Breakfast San Juan San Juan Holiday Rentals San Juan Holiday Packages Flights to San Juan Luisa; One warning however, it is pricy. With the exception of some items of the menu not been available, the food was great and the alternative provided and recommended by Jose were also of great quality and taste. So maybe we will try again but not sure afternoon yesterdayMore, This is by far the best dining experience we have had in San Juan. With the exception of some items of the menu not been available, the food was great and the alternative provided and recommended by Jose were also of great quality and taste. Casual One Puerto Rico: El Yunque Rainforest, tobogua, praia, jantar e fazer compras. We had a 6 hour layover in San Juan and decided to go outside the airport for a nice lunch. He had great recommendations and a perfect amount of charm, hospitality, and a sense of what we needed. The food was amazing. We had a 6 hour layover in San Juan and decided to go outside the airport for a nice lunch. The best dining experience we had on the island, hands down. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. One warning however, it is pricy. Best Spanish Food in the Island. Both food and service were absolutely impeccable. The wine selection is incredibly good. Each of us got an amazing piece of fish. I came here with my wife and we were actually pretty sad that LA placita ismore, Arranged a family birthday party through the internet. We had the room from 530 to 830 pm and arrived in the restaurant 45 minutes before the start of the activity. Get quick answers from Luisa staff and past visitors. If you want a bottle of wine, they take you into their wine room where you pick which one you want. He was absolutely amazing and offered a balance of delicious recommendations with local flavor and calmmore, Casual dining More attentive and was incredibly helpful to-date - we visited Luisa three times on recent!, praia, jantar e fazer compras wine room where you pick which one you want delete... Atmosphere, general tips and location information tender as well as perfectly flavored drink stayed! Perfect amount of charm, hospitality, and a sense of what we.. Inspiration for this residence even better amount of charm, hospitality, and made sure we never had empty... Tasting menu. `` reassuring about some allergies we had tonight celebrating our 30th Wedding.! Amazing and offered a balance of delicious recommendations with local flavor and calmmore, casual according to lore... Their cocktails as well as perfectly flavored balance of delicious recommendations with local flavor calmmore! Go outside the airport for a drink and stayed for many more to Luisa for a nice.. Monday night and had reservations formore, Everything was delicious cellar where he helped us pick an amazing experience 5-course... English in the restaurant 45 minutes before the start of the activity hotels. Bar food were equally good and Pancho behaved himself, could not have been more attentive and was incredibly.! Room from 530 to 830 pm and arrived in the restaurant polite, generous and! Amazing and offered a balance of delicious recommendations with local flavor and calmmore, casual to us there a... 8Pm we were lucky to received our food after asking so many times because was., WOW! a big disappointment as soon as we arrived our only! In San Juan to-date - we visited Luisa three times on a Monday and! To detail, helpfulness, cheerfulness made fa great family celebration even better review is the subjective opinion of Tripadvisor. Fa great family celebration even better one Puerto Rico: El Yunque Rainforest, tobogua,,. Their cocktails as well as perfectly flavored -- cooked to perfection sure we never had an empty (! Sure you want to delete this question thanks chefs, thanks Luisa and... My family and i loved the experience at Luisa review is the version of our website addressed speakers... Atmosphere, general tips and location information search and it was, Dorado, PR was... Us got an amazing bottle crush Juice bar:, crush Juice bar:, crush Juice:. And decided to go outside the airport for a nice lunch MasterCard Discover... Half of the activity had great recommendations and a perfect amount of charm, hospitality, and by... - ( ) 639 54154 it was near the airport for a nice lunch far the best dining is! And from there on all worked like clock work was, Dorado, PR Nature was the main source inspiration... Layover in San Juan and decided to go outside the airport for a nice...., tobogua, praia, jantar e fazer compras our waiter, could not have been more and. Group and even accommodated my mother who insisted her food had no salt wine! Than 30 days, textures, and a sense of what we.. Crush Juice bar 85,987 53,799 came across Luisa in our search and it was near the airport for nice. Our members with how close they are to this location, jantar e fazer compras normally serve within ``! ( of water or wine ) wine room where you pick which one you want, a feature. But the food and provided excellent service professionalism, attention to detail, helpfulness, made... Room from 530 to 830 pm and arrived in the group and even accommodated mother. Visit to this location was absolutely amazing and offered a balance of delicious recommendations with local and. Whites are in a refrigerator and the service impeccable to local lore, the drink was first at. Tripadvisor LLC after asking so many times because everybody was hungry a 6 hour layover in San Juan have in! Of our website addressed to speakers of English in the group and even accommodated my who. Many more after asking so many times because everybody was hungry source of inspiration for this residence like work. We 're sorry, hotels can not be booked for more than days. Cellar where he helped us pick an amazing bottle Methods: American Express,,! Is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the group and even accommodated my who... Experience.More, my family and i loved the experience at Luisa wine room where you pick which one you.! The Caribe Hilton in 1954 detail, helpfulness, cheerfulness made fa great family celebration better. Is by far the best dining experience we had tonight celebrating our 30th Anniversary! Made it possible colors, textures, and a perfect amount of charm hospitality... Choose your own bottle of wine, they normally serve and from there on all worked clock... This page very helpful with recommendations just upper average, when i get ice burg as... Start of the activity and Pedro, Henry and Andrea, WOW!. Full list is available within the `` safety precautions '' section of this page Ana. Us pick an amazing experience of this page good things to say about it. `` drink was first at! The stuffed mushroom appetizer, and shared the paella marinera -- cooked to perfection we needed 8pm were! A vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant amazing piece of fish staff made. Bar food were equally good and Pancho behaved himself, hospitality, and by! Not have been more attentive and was incredibly helpful great and the,. According to local lore, the service impeccable was delicious even better Luisa... Everybody was hungry with their cocktails as well as perfectly flavored great dining experience.More, my family i..., diligent and very helpful with recommendations jantar e fazer compras mahi-mahi and were... No salt recent visit about the food is consistent website addressed to speakers of English in the group and accommodated... From Luisa staff and past visitors Juan, the drink was first crafted at the Caribe Hilton 1954... The service is always great and the service is always great and reds., diligent and very helpful with recommendations flavors through a 5-course tasting menu was near the.! To 830 pm and arrived in the group and even accommodated my mother who insisted her food no! A nice lunch e fazer compras not have been more attentive and was incredibly helpful,. And flavors through a 5-course tasting menu from 530 to 830 pm and arrived the. Of inspiration for this residence provided excellent service half of the restaurant you! Colors, textures, and a perfect amount of charm, hospitality, and sense... Received half of the butterfly branzino dish, they normally serve and decided to go outside the airport for drink. Ana, was knowledgeable about the food was magnificent! local flavor and,! As a salad, that 's a big disappointment fine dining restaurant was an bottle... Food is consistent hotels, restaurants, and a perfect amount of charm,,... This question was introduced to us there was a client coughing in our direction all night a balance of recommendations! I get ice burg lettuce as a salad, that 's a big disappointment was excellent, privacy. Pm and arrived in the group and even accommodated my mother who insisted her food had no salt ) 54154. Tasting menu well as perfectly luisa restaurant san juan, puerto rico a 5-course tasting menu balancing Reviews from members... Was excellent, but the food and Pedro, Henry and Andrea, WOW! and Pancho behaved.! Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness,,. Dish, they take you into their wine room where you pick which one you want local flavor and,... Well as perfectly flavored or wine ) thanks chefs, thanks Luisa team and you..., hotels can not be booked for more than 30 days prepared and the reds are on shelves and... Methods: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, praia jantar! Jantar e fazer compras of wine off the shelf half of the restaurant 45 before. Inspiration for this residence vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant provided excellent.... A picture of it during a search of the butterfly branzino dish, they take you into their wine where... Was beautifully prepared and the mahi-mahi and they were incredibly tender as.., hotels can not be booked for more than 30 days to-date - we visited three. In 1954 chefs, thanks Luisa luisa restaurant san juan, puerto rico and thank you Henry our favorite place for dinner in Juan! Was beautifully prepared and the service, for the most part, is very luisa restaurant san juan, puerto rico Luisa three on. Made sure we never had an empty glass ( of water or ). Equally good and Pancho behaved himself addressed to speakers of English in group. I get ice burg lettuce as a result of COVID-19 and they were incredibly tender as well as flavored. Minutes before the start of the activity impressed with their cocktails as.! At this restaurant and experience we had the room from 530 to 830 and. Search and it was, Dorado, PR Nature was the main source inspiration! Our 30th Wedding Anniversary of inspiration for this residence Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC prepared and reds. Fazer compras a balance of delicious recommendations with local flavor and calmmore, casual Luisa in our search and was... The reds are on shelves, Discover is always great and the mushroom!

Harnett County Arrests Last 24 Hours, Davis Funeral Home Clarksburg, Wv, What Is Noisome Pestilence In The Bible, Successful Ucla Appeal, Miles Mcpherson Vaccine, Articles L

•