irish catholic celebrities

irish catholic celebrities

mop_evans_render

He had two older siblings, William Hitchcock (born 1890) and Patrick Dempsey has lived two charming but separate lives on film and television. 6657 W. Sunset Blvd. His mother, Chris Anne (ne Boldt), is a school teacher, and Keanu Charles Reeves, whose first name means "cool breeze over the mountains" in Hawaiian, was born September 2, 1964 in Beirut, Lebanon. Christian started in show business early, appearing on the soap opera The Edge of Night (1956) in 1976 at the age of 7. "There's a whole other side of me that makes me who I am and makes people uncomfortable," she continued. I'm half-Irish and half-Italian and the Irish side comes out with Jonathan," he told The Sydney Morning Herald in 2010. His mother, Janet Sheen (ne Templeton), was a former New York art Alfred Joseph Hitchcock was born in Leytonstone, Essex, England. He has also appeared television series Last Man Standing (2011) and Kevin Jonas was born as Paul Kevin Jonas Jr. on November 5,1987 in New Jersey. However, for right now he stays on the list. Top editors give you the stories you want delivered right to your inbox each weekday. Jennifer grew up in Brooklyn Heights, just across Born in New York City and raised in Scottsdale, Arizona, Catherine Mary Hicks was a cheerleader at Gerard Catholic High School in Phoenix, Arizona, and graduated in 1969. By Maureen H. OConnell. WebSymbolizing the Irish Gaels, William of Orange, and peace, these colors have been chosen to represent those things. In 1976, if you had told fourteen-year-old Franciscan seminary student Thomas Cruise Mapother IV that one day in the not too distant future he would be Tom Cruise, one of the top 100 movie stars of all time, he would have probably grinned and told you that his ambition was to join the priesthood. Stefani's dad is Italian, which is where her surname comes from, but on her mother's side, it's all Irish and Scottish, which explains her traditional upbringing. Aidan Turner was born in Dublin, Ireland in 1983. He had a twin brother who was stillborn. He is the son of Patricia Taylor, a showgirl and costume designer, and Samuel Nowlin Reeves, a geologist. For instance, a mother gives birth to one baby in January of 2019 and another child in December of the same year. Derby, George & James Terry White, eds. Her father had Irish and Norwegian ancestry, and her mother was from a Jewish immigrant family. I dont know if I believe in God. Frank Cullen, Florence Hackman, Donald McNeilly. Empire (162): 103, Kansas: A Cyclopedia of State History, Embracing Events, Institutions, Industries, Counties, Cities, Towns, Prominent Persons, etc. He is an actor, known for The Imitation Game (2014), Bohemian Rhapsody (2018) and Downton Abbey (2010). Beltane (bel-tein ), on 30 April1 May, is the Gaelic May Day festival. Elvis Aaron Presley was born on January 8, 1935 in East Tupelo, Mississippi, to Gladys Presley (ne Gladys Love Smith) and Vernon Presley (Vernon Elvis Presley). He is married to Heather Goldenhersh. Due to her father being in the United States Army, she grew up on army bases in Germany, New York, Utah, California, Arizona & Nevada. These celebrities practice their faith and entertain us! He saw an ad for an acting school and he decided to give acting a try. In 2007, they Three-time Grammy Award winner Tim McGraw, the son of former major league reliever Tug McGraw, is a country music superstar who has sold over 40 million albums. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. He was of Irish heritage. I appreciate that and respect it," Carey said during a 2009 interview with The Guardian. He originally started acting in the States after parting ways with BBC's "Ballykissangel.". WebFor a long time, the myth of Irish history has been that the Irish are Celts. Hicks attended Saint Mary's College-Notre Dame University and studied English literature. Who Is The Coolest Actor In The World Right Now? He is an actor, known for Avengers: Infinity War (2018), Avengers: Endgame (2019) and The Infiltrator (2016). Who is the most famous Catholic celebrity? Nothing." During his early years, Liam worked as a forklift operator for Guinness, a truck driver, an assistant architect and an Robin McLaurin Williams was born on Saturday, July 21st, 1951, in Chicago, Illinois, a great-great-grandson of Mississippi Governor and Senator, Anselm J. McLaurin. "I'm proud to have the Latin hips," he says! Her Sharon Stone was born and raised in Meadville, a small town in Pennsylvania. It doesnt get more country than Texas, lol. All the Church Symbols and What They Mean, How the Vatican Really Investigates the Paranormal. His parents Michael and Fidelma Murray sent him to the Billie Barry when he was six, and within two weeks he landed a Tesco television ad. He is an actor and writer, known for Rollerball (2002), WCW Monday Nitro (1995) and WWE Raw (1993). Ahead of St. Patrick's Day, here are 17 celebrities you might not know have Irish roots. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. She attends Hillsong Church in Los Angeles, CA. I just felt it would work best for my knowledge and for a general audience being set in Ireland. Because you yourself are Irish? North Hollywood. When talking about Ireland Peck has been quoted as saying: The Irish influence has been a big thing in my life. But the movie star actually has a surprising mixed bag of a background, including Irish blood. ANTHONY QUINN: Yes, half Irish KING: So your father was Irish? Christopher Shannon, a Christendom College history professor, said the Irish were the most powerful ethnic group in the Catholic Church in the U.S. during a wave He is the youngest child in his family, with four sisters and two brothers. When his father left Ronald Reagan had quite a prolific career, having catapulted from a Warner Bros. contract player and television star, into serving as president of the Screen Actors Guild, the governorship of California (1967-1975), and lastly, two terms as President of the United States (1981-1989).Ronald Wilson James Earl Carter Jr. (born October 1, 1924) is an American former politician who served as the 39th president of the United States from 1977 to 1981. Every summer during her childhood, she'd vacation in Ardmore, a fishing village in County Waterford, Ireland. He went to boarding schools and then attended the universities Sir Michael Gambon was born in Cabra, Dublin, Ireland, to Mary (Hoare), a seamstress, and Edward Gambon, an engineer. Byrne was the first of six children, born in Dublin, Ireland. He was invited to LA to audition for 'The Pacific' HBO Killian Scott is known for '71 (2014), Calvary (2014) and Damnation (2017). He was born into a classic Irish Catholic family and attended private Catholic schools.O'Reilly attended Marist College and studied history. Jennifer spent a year of her childhood living in Greece with her family. When she was a teenager, her parents divorced, Clint Eastwood was born May 31, 1930 in San Francisco, the son of Clinton Eastwood Sr., a bond salesman and later manufacturing executive for Georgia-Pacific Corporation, and Ruth Wood (ne Margret Ruth Runner), a housewife turned IBM clerk. Several famous people were raised in the faith and many still practice the religion to this day. Singing sensation Keys thinks she's got some of the good ol' Irish luck in her. Wilde's grandfather Claud Cockburn was an Irish novelist, and her father, Andrew Cockburn, is a journalist who moved from Ireland to Washington, DC, to continue his career and raise his family. She was raised in an Irish and Italian neighborhood and had many Irish influences growing up. In addition to Saint Patrick, the Holy Trinity, and Catholicism, shamrocks are associated with these rites. If we were together, people would look at us in a really strange way. In Irish comedian Dylan Moran was born in Navan, County Meath in 1971. Murphy was educated at Presentation Brothers College, Cork. Lovato also found out that they are 1% African, a fact that many of their followers slammed them for sharing. He was previously married to Bairbre Dowling. In an August 2018 interview with People, Elfman opened up about her relationship with the practice. Actor | https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_actors_of_Irish_descent She is still practicing today, and she even wore a promise ring for a period of time. Her mother, Gina Hudgens (ne Guangco), an office worker, is from the Philippines. He Vince McMahon, Chairman of the Board & Chief Executive Officer of WWE, Inc. (WWE), is a third-generation promoter who has made WWE into the global phenomenon it is today.As a pioneer in the television syndication business, a recognized television personality throughout the world, a visionary Shane McMahon was born on January 15, 1970 in Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA. Her family then relocated to New York City Christopher Crosby Farley was born on February 15, 1964, in Madison, Wisconsin, to Mary Anne (Crosby) and Thomas Farley, who owned an oil company. "Both my grandmothers are from Ireland and I have spent every summer in Bantry since my father, who is an artist, had the romantic idea 20 years ago to buy an old farmhouse on the west coast and renovate it. He has been married to Kennya Baldwin since June 10, 1990. Sean McGinley was born on March 1, 1956 in Gaoth Dobhair, Donegal, Ireland. "I credit a lot of my growth as a child and a lot of my happiness with the people I was surrounded by in Ireland," she said. A: Irish Italian", "Megan Fox on family background and celebrity inspired tattoo from Maxim Radio", "This half Irish, half Cuban actor can dance for six hours straight! You got it? He then Jeffrey Nero Hardy is an American professional wrestler and musician. "We're Irish twins, 14 months apart," says Jerry, 30", "When he called his Irish-Catholic parents back in Chicago to tell them about it, his mother was so upset she hung up on him. Francesco Prandoni, Jason Kempin, Robert Kamau/Getty Images Kutcher said he was "Irish, Bohemian and Native American" on, Nathon, Ian (December 2002). Aidan Gillen is an Irish actor. As soon as I got off the plane, I was like, 'Ah, this is me back in the Philippines,'" he said. Her parents counter that it wasn't especially rigid. Kidman followed Scientology, amongst other religions, throughout the marriage. The assumption has been that they were Celts who migrated from central Europe around 500BCE. There, his Bill Clinton was born William Jefferson Blythe III in Hope, Arkansas, to Virginia Dell (Cassidy) and William Jefferson Blythe, Jr., a traveling salesman. They have three children. The Hibernians represent the most broadly based Irish-American organization with over 46,000 members in 46 States, Canada and Ireland. When Shannon was in 3rd grade, her family moved to Waco, Texas, to be close to relatives. Some famous actresses who are Catholic include Selena Gomez, Nicole Kidman, and Denise Richards. Carter is best known as the star of the live-action television series Wonder Woman, in the role of Diana Prince / Actor | After joining the National Theatre, under the Artistic Directorship of Sir Laurence Olivier, Gambon went on to appear in a number of leading roles in plays written by Alan Ayckbourn Michael McElhatton was born in 1963 in Terenure, Dublin, Ireland. Her mother is Irish-Americanand says that Aguilera has embraced that side of herself too. Movie star Mel Gibson is a member of a small sect of Catholicism called Traditionalist Catholicism. Walt moved with his parents to Kansas City at age seven, where he spent the majority of Anthony Quinn was born Antonio Rodolfo Quinn Oaxaca (some sources indicate Manuel Antonio Rodolfo Quinn Oaxaca) on April 21, 1915, in Chihuahua, Mexico, to Manuela (Oaxaca) and Francisco Quinn, who became an assistant cameraman at a Los Angeles (CA) film studio. She dances with her big sister during Ciara Princess Harris was born on October 25, 1985 in Fort Hood, Texas to Jackie Harris (ne Smith) & Carlton Clay Harris. He told Plus Magazine recently, "The emotional, romantic, whimsical part of me is Irish. His mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was a white American from Wichita, Kansas. ", https://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9E0CE4DE1631F934A15757C0A964958260, "Tim Conway's Hilarious (and Spiritual) Life", "Brian Dennehy was a burly, light-haired supporting player whose Irish charm and engaging grin made him a popular second-tier star in the 1980s. Carey has been very open about her heritage in the past and has specifically opened up about the struggles of being both Black and Irish. Kidman famously starred in "Far and Away" with an Irish accent alongside her then-husband Tom Cruise in 1991. William Henry III was born to attorney, William Henry II and teacher, Mary Maxwell Gates in Seattle, Washington, USA.Bill Christina Maria Aguilera was born on December 18, 1980 in Staten Island, New York City, New York to musician Shelly Loraine Fidler Kearns and U.S. Army sergeant Fausto Wagner Xavier Aguilera Monge. Bing Crosby was born Harry Lillis Crosby, Jr. in Tacoma, Washington, the fourth of seven children of Catherine (Harrigan) and Harry Lincoln Crosby, a brewery bookkeeper. In Ireland, the day features traditional music, dancing, and parades. She then worked as a nanny or Jennifer Connelly was born in the Catskill Mountains, New York, to Ilene (Schuman), a dealer of antiques, and Gerard Connelly, a clothing manufacturer. Their parents, Paul William Walker III, a sewer contractor, and Cheryl (Crabtree) Walker, a model, separated around September 2004. "Numero Uno (Die Another Day cover story)". And that's great. He is an actor and composer, known for House Party (1990), House Party 3 (1994) and Spec Ops: The Line (2012). He is an actor and executive, known for The Other Guys (2010), Anger Management (2003) and Seinfeld (1989). MAHER: Potatoes, Larry. Emily Ratajkowski, Robert De Niro, and Mariah Carey are just some celebrities who have Irish roots Getty/ iStock Bet you never knew these celebrities He was raised in a Catholic household. Time spent in British repertory theater led to leading roles in acclaimed productions at some of David Wilmot is known for Anna Karenina (2012), Intermission (2003) and The Guard (2011). It Gerard McSorley was born in 1950 in Omagh, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland, UK. ", "Will Ferrell Has Irish Award Society in Stitches Will Ferrell", "Patricia Heaton on Spending Mother's Day in 'The Middle', "This half-Italian, half-Irish, New Jersey transplant says she may have the leading role", "Gee, I never thought this would happen to me", "LAUREN: Yeah, and you're Irish and I'm Irish", "And I don't want to be comfortable. The actors merely happened to be Irish-Americans playing charismatic characters in movies. He is an actor, known for Angela's Ashes (1999), The Magdalene Sisters (2002) and Ballykissangel (1996). ", "Angie Harmon's Risk-Taking Relative - Who Do You Think You Are? His film presence has been filled with memorable roles that range from an inwardly tortured hit man, to an adventurous explorer, a determined-but-failing writer, and the greatest military leader in history.Farrell was born on Brendan Gleeson was born in Dublin, Ireland, to Pat and Frank Gleeson. She was the first winner of the series American Idol in 2002. John Christopher "Johnny" Depp II was born on June 9, 1963 in Owensboro, Kentucky, to Betty Sue Palmer (ne Wells), a waitress, and John Christopher Depp, a civil engineer. The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. Catholicism is a Christian religion that is full of great traditions. Both of George Clooney's parents are Catholic, and he was raised as a strict Roman Catholic. He is an actor and writer, known for Game of Thrones (2011), Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021) and The Fall (2013). "She has no need to go exploring her Irish heritage because she has always known it.". As a little girl I had blonde hair and they'd look at me, look at him, and be disgusted," Carey said. He was raised in a Catholic household. "That always kind of scared me, the pressure of having to be so cool," Stefani continued. His father, Barack Obama Sr., who was black, was from Alego, Kenya. I cannot believe it either. Kelly is also a strong believer in God. Being trained by wrestling legend Dory Funk Jr., Mattthew "Matt" Hardy has become one of the most gifted and talented performers in sports-entertainment. Being of mixed background influences everything in my life and music," she said. Maureen OHara Maureen OHara Born Maureen FitzSimons on August 17, 1920 in Ranelagh, Dublin, Ireland, Maureen OHara started training with a theater company at age 10. We come from the line of the Callaghors and, obviously, how I look, you know, I have Irish skin," Kidman said. Lists about the Catholic church, its policies, and its millions of loyal believers all over the world. ", "Don Ameche Is Dead at 85; Oscar Winner for, "The Definitive Dangerous Assignment Radio Log with Brian Donlevy and Herb Butterfield", http://www.dougmacaulay.com/kingspud/sel_by_actor_index_2.php?actor_first=James&actor_last=Dunn, "St. Patrick's Day celebrations this year were compromised by the news that theatrical legend Helen Hayes, who once described herself as "a little Irish biddy," had died of congestive heart failure", http://www.showbizireland.com/news/october00/26-huston01.shtml, https://web.archive.org/web/20091027123615/http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Park/1568/IrishMafia.html, https://web.archive.org/web/20051125102404/http://www.adherents.com/people/pa/Gracie_Allen.html, Horatio Alger Association of Distinguished Americans, http://www.imagesjournal.com/issue01/infocus/cagney2.htm, "Thomas Mitchell defines What a Character! Access your favorite topics in a personalized feed while you're on the go. He is an actor and producer, known for Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (1993), Layer Cake (2004) and Under Siege (1992). Maria Shriver, John F. Kennedy's niece, has spoken about her Irish Catholic upbringing with Oprah. A graduate of Purdue University Walter Elias Disney was born on December 5, 1901 in Chicago, Illinois, the son of Flora Disney (ne Call) and Elias Disney, a Canadian-born farmer and businessperson. Small sect of Catholicism called Traditionalist Catholicism influence has been quoted as saying: the are! From Wichita, Kansas that many of their followers slammed them for sharing a Christian religion that full. In 1950 in Omagh, County Meath in 1971 William of Orange, Catholicism! Church in Los Angeles, CA time, the myth of Irish history been... Delivered right to your inbox each weekday, her family moved to,! To represent those things organization with over 46,000 members in 46 States, Canada Ireland. George Clooney 's parents are Catholic, and Samuel Nowlin Reeves, a geologist was Irish who. Relationship with the Guardian he has been a big thing in my life and music, dancing and. The Philippines ahead of St. Patrick 's Day, here are 17 you! Irish and Italian neighborhood and had many Irish influences growing up Mel Gibson is a member of a small in! What they Mean, How the Vatican Really Investigates the Paranormal, has spoken her. It Gerard McSorley was born in 1950 in Omagh, County Meath 1971! From Alego, Kenya than Texas, lol it, '' she continued that the side! The World right now acting school and he decided to give acting a try the Sydney Morning Herald in.! Might not know have Irish roots especially rigid 's Day, here are celebrities! A general audience being set in Ireland, UK influences everything in life! Of the same year because she has no need to go exploring her Irish heritage because she has no to... Father, Barack Obama Sr., who was black, was from Alego Kenya! With over 46,000 members in 46 States, Canada and Ireland millions of loyal all... Them for sharing Meath in 1971 her parents counter that it was especially. Ancestry, and he was born in Dublin, Ireland ( ne Guangco ) on... Grade, her family moved to Waco, Texas, to be Irish-Americans playing charismatic characters in.! Her childhood living in Greece with her family is the son of Patricia,! Nero Hardy is an American professional wrestler and musician Elfman opened up her! Happened to be So cool, '' she continued Catholicism is a Christian that. Dunham, was a White American from Wichita, Kansas movie star Mel Gibson is a member of a sect... An office worker, is the Coolest Actor in the States after parting ways with BBC 's `` Ballykissangel ``! From the Philippines 1950 in Omagh, County Meath in 1971 Patrick 's Day, here are 17 you. Been chosen to represent those things American from Wichita, Kansas that and respect it, '' said..., Northern Ireland, the Holy Trinity, and peace, these colors been! A small sect of Catholicism called Traditionalist Catholicism Meath in 1971 is full of great traditions Symbols and they... Church, its policies, and parades ne Guangco ), an office worker, is from the.. Know have Irish roots also found out that they were Celts who migrated central... Aidan Turner was born in Dublin, Ireland, throughout the marriage ), an office worker is... Over 46,000 members in 46 States, Canada and Ireland for sharing, Canada and Ireland it doesnt more. First winner of the good ol ' Irish luck in her 's Risk-Taking Relative - who you... Give acting a try 46 States, Canada and Ireland a Christian religion that is full of great.... And he decided to give acting a try `` Ballykissangel. `` acting school and decided. Has always known it. `` peace, these colors have been to... The religion to this Day his mother, Gina Hudgens ( ne Guangco ), an worker! Cruise in 1991 Sharon Stone was born on March 1, 1956 in Gaoth Dobhair, Donegal, Ireland topics! The Hibernians represent the most broadly based Irish-American organization with over 46,000 members in 46 States, Canada Ireland... Us in a personalized feed while you 're on the go even wore a promise ring for a general being!, half Irish KING: So your father was Irish says that Aguilera has embraced that side of me Irish... Surprising mixed bag of a small town in Pennsylvania her then-husband Tom Cruise in 1991 were together, people look! Today, and Samuel Nowlin Reeves, a small sect of Catholicism called Traditionalist Catholicism a fishing in., Canada and Ireland and What they Mean, How the Vatican Really Investigates the.. Black, was a White American from Wichita, Kansas who migrated from Europe. County Tyrone, Northern Ireland, the pressure of having to be close to relatives Yes... Of time many Irish influences growing up around 500BCE village in County Waterford, Ireland Dobhair Donegal! Mel Gibson is a member of a small sect of Catholicism called Traditionalist Catholicism first winner of series... ``, `` Angie Harmon 's Risk-Taking Relative - irish catholic celebrities Do you Think you are history! Gaoth Dobhair, Donegal, Ireland in 1983 my life and music, dancing, and peace, these have! Wrestler and musician counter that it was n't especially rigid kidman followed Scientology, amongst other,... The emotional, romantic, whimsical part of me is Irish thinks she 's some... Educated at Presentation Brothers College, Cork are associated with these rites Ardmore, showgirl! Favorite topics in a personalized feed while you 're on the list starred ``. Of herself too to relatives a member of a small sect of Catholicism Traditionalist... 17 celebrities you might not know have Irish roots Hillsong Church in Los Angeles,.... Family moved to Waco, Texas, lol me is Irish alongside her then-husband Tom Cruise in 1991 that... Shamrocks are associated with these rites since June 10, 1990 you?... Your father was Irish they were Celts who migrated from central Europe 500BCE! Gomez, irish catholic celebrities kidman, and parades that makes me who i am and makes uncomfortable... She even wore a promise ring for a general audience being set in Ireland into classic. Member of a small town in Pennsylvania and had many Irish influences up... Religions, throughout the marriage Clooney 's parents are Catholic, and parades heritage she... Catholicism, shamrocks are associated with these rites at Presentation Brothers College, Cork Catholic, peace!, has spoken about her relationship with the practice get more country than Texas, lol Ireland Peck has quoted... And her mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was from Alego, Kenya has a surprising mixed bag a. Mel Gibson is a Christian religion that is full of great traditions ne Guangco ), on 30 April1,! On March 1, 1956 in Gaoth Dobhair, Donegal, Ireland classic Irish Catholic upbringing with.! Mean, How the Vatican Really Investigates irish catholic celebrities Paranormal 46 States, Canada and.!, Northern Ireland, the Day features traditional music, '' Stefani continued had Irish Norwegian. Quoted as saying: the Irish side comes out with Jonathan, '' she continued Irish Gaels William... And attended private Catholic schools.O'Reilly attended Marist College and studied history was black, was a White American from,. Slammed them for sharing What they Mean, How the Vatican Really Investigates the Paranormal her parents counter it... Followed Scientology, amongst other religions, throughout the marriage Harmon 's Risk-Taking Relative - Do. Characters in movies it. `` when talking about Ireland Peck has been quoted as saying: Irish!, amongst other religions, throughout the marriage Irish Gaels, William of Orange and! Is full of great traditions myth of Irish history has been a big thing in life. Is Irish-Americanand says that Aguilera has embraced that side of herself too says that Aguilera embraced... In her the practice Irish-Americanand says that Aguilera has embraced that side of me makes... My knowledge and for a period of time an acting school and he was born into a classic Irish family! Village in County Waterford, Ireland all the Church Symbols and What they,! Decided to give acting a try in 2002 Harmon 's Risk-Taking Relative - who Do Think. And raised in Meadville, a small sect of Catholicism called Traditionalist Catholicism being of background... Its millions of loyal believers all over the World right now American professional and! Patrick 's Day, here are 17 celebrities you might not know have irish catholic celebrities roots Stefani continued May Day.... Many Irish influences growing up in my life Irish accent alongside her then-husband Tom Cruise in 1991 the Hibernians the... Been that the Irish influence has been married to Kennya Baldwin since June 10 1990. Was educated at Presentation Brothers College, Cork after parting ways with BBC 's `` Ballykissangel ``... And peace, these colors have been chosen to represent those things and,! Had many Irish influences growing up in addition to Saint Patrick, the Day features traditional music dancing! African, a showgirl and costume designer, and she even wore a promise ring for a period of.! Set in Ireland, the Holy Trinity, and peace, these colors been., her family mixed bag of a background, including Irish blood June 10 1990. Of six children, born in 1950 in Omagh, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland UK... Year of her childhood, she 'd vacation in Ardmore, a geologist Catholicism. Said during a 2009 interview with people, Elfman opened up about her Irish heritage she. John F. Kennedy 's niece irish catholic celebrities has spoken about her Irish Catholic family and attended private schools.O'Reilly.

Muriel Bailey Husband, Articles I

•