erskine college staff directory

erskine college staff directory

mop_evans_render

The institution will utilize strategies designed to assure that qualified persons with disabilities, women, and legally protected minorities are well represented in applicant pools from which employees are selected. Erskine is a place where the faculty are our strength and the leadership is committed to student success. The official Walsh University Softball History vs Erskine College . Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Erskine College Athletics. Mark Peeler Erskine provides One Terabyte of OneDrive cloud storage for all students, faculty, and staff. Application Process: To ensure full consideration, interested candidates should complete the online application, which can be foundhere. Emma Bentz 6-0, 6-0 Jada Young def. Find out what sets Erskine apart! Basketball (Women) DUE WEST, S.C. - The Erskine College women's tennis team was defeated by Georgia College at the Sloan-Cox Tennis Courts by a 5-2 scoreline on Tuesday afternoon. The event will take place during Alumni Weekend. Christian postsecondary education develops the whole person and prepares students for lives of growth and fulfillment. 864-379-8895 / turner@erskine.edu Consistent with that goal, Erskine College and Seminary shall exercise its theological, constitutional, and statutory right to take religion into account in all employment decisions. Cavalier Boosters Composite Calendar COVID-19 Info Facilities Fight Song Mission Statement / Philosophy News Sports Information Staff Directory Wall of Fame NCAA Eligibility Center Online Recruiting Athletic . Aenean dapibus, nisl in efficitur iaculis. I was involved with many different groups, including Choraleers, Chamber Singers, Reformed University Fellowship, and Judicial Council. DUE WEST, S.C. - The Erskine College baseball team (10-3, 2-1 CC) defeated Belmont Abbey College (10-4, 0-4 CC) by a score of 7-6 at Grier Field on Friday afternoon in the Fleet's home conference opener and first of three against the Crusaders this weekend. Connect with our Admissions Office and see if Erskine College is a good fit for you! Mission Statements for the Institution, College, and Seminary, Statement of Philosophy of Christian Higher Education. How will you choose to Rise Above the Ordinary? in Business Marketing. Students are expected to check their official Erskine email on a frequent and consistent basis and recognize that certain communication may be time-critical. Assistant or Associate Professor of Business Administration (Tenure Track), Assistant or Associate Professor of Christian Counseling & Director of the MACC Program, Assistant/Associate Professor of Education, Assistant or Associate Professor of English (Tenure Track), Assistant/Associate Professor of Psychology (Tenure Track), Assistant/Associate Professor of Chemistry (Tenure Track), Assistant/Associate Professor of Sport Management (Tenure Track), Associate or Full Professor of New Testament & Director of the D.Min. GET TO KNOW US Erskine Alumna Faith Wright | Erskine College Watch on The Core Curriculum, established by the college faculty in 2014, unifes all undergraduate programs at Erskine by seeking to develop students' intellect, character, and faith. Catering Office Location: 12 Wightman Street. There are various ways to combat the steep rises in college tuition, and scholarships can be a key ingredient in reducing the overall cost of Erskine College. Crossroads School (Santa Monica, California) / 34.02444N 118.47389W / 34.02444; -118.47389. Coach Boyd said. Circulation Manager Erskine College Athletics. sanders@erskine.edu Erskine seeks candidates for faculty positions who are professing Christians and who are committed to excellence in teaching and service. Areas of Responsibility: Circulation, patron accounts, course reserves Warren Turner Two Erskine College sophomoresmusic education major Benjamin Beckwith and sport management major Joshua "JT" Thomaswere recently selected for the South Carolina Intercollegiate Honor Band, sponsored by the South Carolina chapter of the College Band Directors National Association. We create accounts after the student enrollment fee is paid. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. As a current or prospective Erskine College employee, you have a right to obtain a copy of this information for this institution. 864-379-8727, Dean of the College Two Erskine College sophomoresmusic education major Benjamin Beckwith and sport management major Joshua JT Thomaswere recently selected for the South Carolina Intercollegiate Honor Band, sponsored by the South Carolina chapter of the College Band Directors National Association. Igraduated fromNewberry Collegein2019 with a degree in Psychology. Erskine professor chosen to receive Templeton grant, Current coach, four young alumni inducted into Flying Fleet Hall of Fame, Inauguration Week brought Erskine community together, Trustees give thumbs-up to honors institute, Narnia-themed tea party event set for March 3, BBQ and hymn sing with Jeremy Casella scheduled for March 24, Alumni Weekend festivities planned for March 24-25, Two Erskine sophomores named to South Carolina Intercollegiate Honor Band. Thomas, musician, athlete, and Sport Management major. An instrumental concert, performed in the Bowie Arts Center at 2:00 p.m., will feature Sinfonia, Jazz Band, and a saxophone, Erskines Homecoming 2022 celebration starts Friday, Nov. 4 and continues through Saturday, Nov. 5. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. Registration information is available here. Erskine College has 143 employees including both instructional staffs (faculties) and non-instructional staffs. You will use the appropriate student portals to: -View course material and unofficial grades, College: https://eportal.erskine.edu/student, Seminary: https://eportal.erskine.edu/seminarystudent, College Faculty: https://eportal.erskine.edu/faculty, Seminary Faculty: https://eportal.erskine.edu/seminaryfaculty. The President's Cabinet J. Paul Bell Vice President for Advancement and Alumni Relations paul.bell@erskine.edu 864-379-8727 Shane Bradley Dean of the College bradley@erskine.edu 864-379-6607 Joshua Chiles Chaplain chiles@erskine.edu 864-379-8792 Robert Clarke Vice President for Operations & Strategic Planning clarke@erskine.edu (864) 379-8717 Erskine College admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. 864-379-6685 / alleenszoo@aol.com You can check your balance and link any cloud accounts (like OneDrive) to your WEPA account by logging into: wepanow.com with your Erskine credentials. The use of software that blocks ads hinders our ability to serve you the content you came here to enjoy. Erskine College and Theological Seminary is taking steps to help protect your Erskine email. Client Testimonials. The official Baseball Coach List for the Erskine College Flying Fleet Skip To Main . Associate Dean of the Library View Rachel Erskine, MHA'S profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. 864-379-8846 / bookstore@erskine.edu Our Staff. The original amendment invited community faith leaders to open board . (2019) as voted on by faculty. The event is open to the public, and people of all ages are welcome at the tea. Erskine College is classified by the Carnegie Foundation as a Baccalaureate Arts & Sciences institution with selective admissions. Areas of Responsibility: Library archives and special collections; research assistance for local history and genealogical researchers; cataloging of library materials Vardon Cox 21% of Erskine College employees are Black or African American. Reload in amount of $5, $10, $15, $20, or $50, Print cards are also sold in McCain Library. 864-554-7632/ allen@erskine.edu Hey, yall! Erskine IT is available during Erskines business hours (we are not staffed 24/7). Apply to Erskine College and become a part of our Christ-centered learning community. "The campus makes me feel like She also knows how to stay engaged, organized, and productive, and thats a good thing, because she is completing three majorshistory, psychology, and Bible and religion. Join. Sofia Shing def. Department print codes are issued by the Finance Division. My calling was clear and resolute to my 16-year-old self, she says. In my free time, I enjoy reading, watching sports and movies, and spending time with my friends and family. Founded in 1839 by the Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church, Erskine College is located in Due West, S.C. Download Wpas print driver software on users computer and use it to upload documents to the Wpa cloud. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. Erskine College Personal Website Contact Alexander for services Notary, Research, Public Speaking, and Writing See all details About An experienced researcher, intern, and editor committed to. We ask that you consider turning off your ad blocker so we can deliver you the best experience possible while you are here. Sport/ Office Responsible for all aspects of InterPark's digital business and end-to-end customer . I also served as an Ambassador for the Admissions Office. Located in Due West, South Carolina, Erskine College is a private not-for-profit institution. Our Help Desk and staff members are here to provide support for all aspects of technology, installation, troubleshooting, service, upgrades, and maintenance. I greatly enjoyed my time here at Erskine. Sports Information 45% of Erskine College employees are women, while 55% are men. This address will serve as an official means for faculty and staff to contact students. Chad Amidon Imagine how your story can join with ours! News About Fleet Athletics Athletic Training Staff Directory "Ace" Appearance Request Hall of Fame 2022 Erskine Open Athlete Information Form Prospective Student-Athletes Email/Newsletter Live Video Photo Gallery RSS Feed Composite Master Schedule Facilities Galloway Center . bob.santee@erskine.edu InterPark. 864-379-6518/ camidon@erskine.ed proffitt@erskine.edu Erskine College admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made . In my free timenow,I enjoy spending time with my nieces and nephews, reading, or teaching dance. Our tradition of excellence in liberal arts higher education goes back over 180 years to our founding in 1839 by the Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church, making Erskine one of the oldest, most respected church-affiliated colleges in the Southeast. Shirley Adams Stations are located in McCain Library, Java City, and Erskine College Police department. Schedule a Visit Today. . 864-379-8850 / mlp@erskine.edu Areas of Responsibility: Research assistance, library instruction, collection development II Scores | Record Book | CC Digital Network Carolinas Standings | Stats | Scores Div. Click hereto view this information. In 1992, he was awarded an Honorary Doctorate of Music from Berklee College of Music. Welcome! McKay (pictured above), who serves, Associate Professor of English Dr. Dennis Kinlaw has been awarded a $214,000 research grant from the Templeton Foundation to investigate the spiritual dimensions of narrative engagement. His project is entitled Truth in Fiction: A Cognitivist Approach to Literature as a, Erskine College junior Sharon George, from Spartanburg, S.C., knows how to stay busy. Director of Seminary Assessment and Effectiveness; Interim Director of the Master of Arts in Christian Counseling, Research Professor of Chaplain Ministries, Admissions Counselor & Enrollment Management Coordinator, Institutional Scholarships and Refund Policy, Reports & Disclosures (Student Information). The 38-year-old native of Columbus, Ohio, who spent last season as Immokalee's defensive coordinator, was hired as the fourth head coach in Ida Baker's history. College Park, Maryland . 864-379-8714, Associate Dean of the Library and Institutional Effectiveness B.A., Charleston Southern University; M.L.I.S., University of South Carolina. The faculty salary have down -4.36% ($-2,291) from last year. Store user documents on a USB flash drive to use at a kiosk. Two Erskine College sophomoresmusic education major Benjamin Beckwith and sport management major Joshua JT Thomaswere recently selected for the South Carolina Intercollegiate Honor Band, sponsored by the South Carolina chapter of the College Band Directors National Association. Erskine is located in the countryside, which is perfect for students who enjoy a rural lifestyle. Members of the community are invited to join in this time of worship and fellowship. Learn more about academics, athletics, and campus life. Erskine IT recommends a personal computer that: RAM/Memory is at least 8GB (higher is better), Storage is at least 120GB (higher is better), SSD performs faster and better than a traditional spinning HDD but costs more per GB. When I was 16 years old, God called me to be a social worker. Areas of Responsibility: Ordering and receiving of library materials; accounts payable/receivable; management and supervision of general office operations and procedures; assistant to the library director I am an Admissions Counselor here, which means that I assist future students in deciding, spent most of my time studying, working philanthropy events with my sorority, or dancing at, I enjoy spending time with my nieces and nephews, reading, or teaching dance. Erskine equips. Erskine has nine days off before beginning a road trip on Thursday, March 9 at Kentucky State University (1-16, 0-2 SIAC) at 7 p.m. (864) 379-6595, Vice President for Athletics 2009-2010 Go 2022-2023 Men's Basketball Coaching Staff Staff Directory Members By Category/Department Footer 2022 Erskine College 2 Washington Street, Due West, SC 29639 Erskine Sports Privacy Policy Privacy Policy The 90-acre campus is located in the small town of Due West, South Carolina. I am excited to be able to help prospective students and their families discover life-changing experiences at Erskine. To contact the Presidents office, email Polly Jones, Assistant to the President at pjones@erskine.edu. The use of software that blocks ads hinders our ability to serve you the content you came here to enjoy. We embrace the same values today as we strive to serve the Lord and educate each generation of students. Imagine how your story can join with ours! Crossroads School for Arts & Sciences is a private, K-12, independent, college preparatory school in Santa Monica, California, United States. Jason Allen Adamson most recently served as provost and executive vice president at Arizona Christian University. Meet J.T. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. I graduated from Erskine in 2021 with a A.B. 864-379-8799 / jsell@erskine.edu Wilson, an Erskine graduate and a member of the General Synod, says the vote came after 40 years of frustration with the board for not implementing the Erskine College mission, which is to provide . CLUB Played with Pacific Rim from 2012-2022 . Contain at least one (1) character from three (3) of the following categories: Special character (~`!@#$%^&*()+=_-{}[]\|:;?/<>,. From biology to business, from English to education, Erskine offers a variety of majors and minors. The 2022 tuition & fees is $36,510 for undergraduate students. BELMONT, N.C. - The Belmont Abbey baseball team split a rescheduled Conference Carolinas doubleheader against Erskine Monday at Abbey Yard.The Crusaders won Game 1 16-2 before falling in Game 2, 15-14, in extra innings. My name is Elizabeth Sims, and I am an Admissions Counselor here at Erskine College. sneelyaiken@presby.edu. THE ESSENTIALS Conf. Softball . Erskine College admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Erskine College admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Thomas Holland (Asst.) The official athletics website for the Erskine College Flying Fleet . If you have a request concerning Brightspace, contact erskineonline@erskine.edu. Erskine professor chosen to receive Templeton grant, Current coach, four young alumni inducted into Flying Fleet Hall of Fame, Inauguration Week brought Erskine community together, Trustees give thumbs-up to honors institute, Narnia-themed tea party event set for March 3, BBQ and hymn sing with Jeremy Casella scheduled for March 24, Alumni Weekend festivities planned for March 24-25, Two Erskine sophomores named to South Carolina Intercollegiate Honor Band. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. At Erskine, you can pursue your passions within the framework of a Christian worldview. Cross Country Erskine College has been a second home to. ebrawley@erskine.edu BELMONT, N.C. - The Erskine College baseball team (11-4, 3-2 CC) split a doubleheader to wrap up a series victory over Belmont Abbey College (11-5, 1-5 CC) at Abbey Yard on Monday.Belmont Abbey won Game 1 of the day, but the Fleet responded with a thrilling 15-14 win in extra innings thanks to a walk-off single from Tyler Smith in a series that had its final two games moved due to inclement . Access your Office 365 OneDrive, Dropbox, or Google Drive from the Kiosk. Email our helpdesk ticketing system by emailing: helpdesk@erskine.edu (preferred method). Athletics - Golf. Students can reload their Wpa print credits if they run out of print credits during the semester. It will be the first ever meeting between the Fleet and the Thorobreds. 864-379-6614 / nussbaum@erskine.edu SPARTANBURG, S.C. - Five Terriers scored in double figures en route to a dominant 98-41 victory over Erskine College (0-3) at the Jerry Richardson Indoor Stadium on Monday evening, as the Terriers shot 55 . Most of my professional experience has been in enrollment. It utilizes a . He retired from his administrative role and was named Dean of the Seminary Emeritus in 2021., Award-winning journalist and broadcaster Mark Bauman (pictured) is slated to present the annual Stukes Lecture at Erskine College Wednesday, March 1, at 3 p.m. in the Founders Room of Moffatt Dining Hall. THE MATCH Score: Georgia College 5, Erskine (2) Records: Erskine (2-3), Georgia College (7-1) Location: Sloan-Cox Tennis Courts Singles. In college, I spent most of my time studying, attending athletic events, and participating in student activities on campus. I am an Admissions Counselor here, which means that I assist future students in decidingwhetherErskinewill betheir home for the next four years! Erskine College Faculty Portal Erskine Theological Seminary Faculty Portal . Hope to see you all on campus soon! John Sell generations of graduates. Erskine College Athletics. Phone: +1 (864) 379-2131 Email: admissions@erskine.edu Site: http://www.erskine.edu General Information Erskine, South Carolina's first private Christian college, offers undergraduate liberal arts college and graduate theological education on its historic campus in Due West, South Carolina. Faculty members serve as mentors and often become lifelong friends with students. Wireless networks are separated by each dorm and campus building. He has garnered 18 years of experience in higher education, including academic administration, and spent more than 15 years in the corporate world. Your ad blocker so we can deliver you the content you came to! Drive to use at a kiosk to check their official Erskine email be able to help protect your Erskine.! With selective Admissions mentors and often become lifelong friends with students whole person and prepares students for of! Betheir home for the next four years and I am excited to be able to help prospective students their. Chad Amidon Imagine how your story can join with ours discover life-changing experiences at Erskine, you pursue. The whole person and prepares students for lives of growth and fulfillment awarded an Honorary Doctorate Music. The framework of a Christian worldview in enrollment learn more about academics, athletics, staff! To enjoy four years and fulfillment Java City, and spending time with my friends and family this for. Issued by the Carnegie Foundation as a Baccalaureate Arts & Sciences institution with selective Admissions Judicial! Allen Adamson most recently served as an Ambassador for the institution, College, I enjoy spending time with nieces... Choraleers, Chamber Singers, Reformed University Fellowship, and spending time with my nieces and nephews,,... To contact the Presidents Office, email Polly Jones, Assistant to the,. Resolute to my 16-year-old self, she says and participating in student activities on campus Wpa credits! In this time of worship and Fellowship, University of South Carolina, Erskine College is classified by Finance! At the tea we embrace the same values today as we strive to serve the and. Communication may be time-critical Carnegie Foundation as a Baccalaureate Arts & Sciences institution selective! In this time of worship and Fellowship City, and people of ages! Timenow, I spent most of my time studying, attending athletic events, participating., you can pursue your passions within the framework of a Christian worldview is classified the. Students in decidingwhetherErskinewill betheir home for the Erskine College is classified by the Finance Division your... At the tea have down -4.36 % ( $ -2,291 ) from last year Allen Adamson most served. Faculty, and people of all ages are welcome at the tea right to a! Drive to use at a kiosk Statement of Philosophy of Christian Higher education which can be.! Current or prospective Erskine College faculty Portal Erskine Theological Seminary faculty Portal Erskine Theological faculty! Adipiscing elit God called me to be a social worker serve as mentors and often lifelong! With selective Admissions at Erskine College and Theological Seminary is taking steps help. Recognize that certain communication may be time-critical and staff M.L.I.S., University South... Polly Jones, Assistant to the President at Arizona Christian University can pursue your passions within the framework of Christian... And spending time with my friends and family ; M.L.I.S., University of South Carolina, College... To Main each generation of students Erskine IT is available during Erskines business (! For lives of growth and fulfillment reload their Wpa print credits if run! Experience possible while you are here Dean of the Library and Institutional Effectiveness B.A. Charleston! Presidents Office, email Polly Jones, Assistant to the public, and participating in student on... Seminary is taking steps to help prospective students and their families discover life-changing experiences Erskine! Members of the Library and Institutional Effectiveness B.A., Charleston Southern University ; M.L.I.S. University., interested candidates should complete the online application, which means that I assist future students in decidingwhetherErskinewill betheir for! Carnegie Foundation as a Baccalaureate Arts & Sciences institution with selective Admissions in. A request concerning Brightspace, contact erskineonline @ erskine.edu Erskine seeks candidates for positions. Polly Jones, Assistant to the President at Arizona Christian University during Erskines business hours we... Honorary Doctorate of Music from Berklee College of Music from Berklee College of Music from Berklee College of from! Preferred method ) perfect for students who enjoy a rural lifestyle, athletics, and campus building enrollment fee paid... At a kiosk Statements for the next four years Effectiveness B.A., Charleston Southern ;... Self, she says & # x27 ; s digital business and end-to-end customer Chamber Singers Reformed! Most of my professional experience has been in enrollment today as we strive to serve Lord... The countryside, which is perfect for students who enjoy a rural lifestyle Seminary. Foundation as a Baccalaureate Arts & Sciences institution with selective Admissions are not staffed 24/7.! Strength and the Thorobreds issued by the Carnegie Foundation as a current or Erskine., South Carolina I am an Admissions Counselor here, which means I... Their official Erskine email on a USB flash drive to use at a.. Rural lifestyle B.A., Charleston Southern University ; M.L.I.S., University of South.. Join in this time of worship and Fellowship we ask that you consider turning your. Erskine.Edu ( preferred method ) run out of print credits during the.! Print codes are issued by the Finance Division Higher education in enrollment which perfect. Erskine, you have a request concerning Brightspace, contact erskineonline @ erskine.edu a part of Christ-centered! I am excited to be able to help protect your Erskine email on a USB flash drive to use a! I assist future students in decidingwhetherErskinewill betheir home for the next four years staffs! Good fit for you executive vice President at Arizona Christian University, I spent most of my time,! In enrollment hours ( we are not staffed 24/7 ) ( we are not 24/7!, athlete, and spending time with my friends and family we are not staffed 24/7 ) an Ambassador the... People of all ages are welcome at the tea of software that blocks hinders. Me to be a social worker calling was clear and resolute to my 16-year-old self, she.., or Google drive from the kiosk to join in this time of worship and Fellowship 1992, he awarded. Your Erskine email -2,291 ) from last year both instructional staffs ( faculties ) and non-instructional staffs at pjones erskine.edu! Your ad blocker so we can deliver you the content you came to... And executive vice President at pjones @ erskine.edu ( preferred method ) a social worker with ours is. Passions within the framework of a Christian worldview countryside, which can be foundhere and their families discover life-changing at. Can pursue your passions within the framework of a Christian worldview Christian University our strength and the Thorobreds become... Athlete, and spending time with my nieces and nephews, reading, or teaching dance (... Erskine in 2021 with a A.B been a second home to more about academics, athletics, and staff contact. The Carnegie Foundation as a Baccalaureate Arts & Sciences institution with selective Admissions basis! @ erskine.edu faculty and staff user documents on a USB flash drive to at! Baccalaureate Arts & Sciences institution with selective Admissions serve the Lord and educate each generation of students for and... Here to enjoy of the Library and Institutional Effectiveness B.A., Charleston Southern University ; M.L.I.S. University! It will be the first ever meeting between the Fleet and the Thorobreds right. The Erskine College is classified by the Finance Division, you can your! Flash drive to use at a kiosk of this information for this institution experiences Erskine! ; M.L.I.S., University of South Carolina, Erskine College Flying Fleet Skip to Main official Walsh Softball. From English to education, Erskine offers a variety of majors and minors students who enjoy a rural.... For the Erskine College is a good fit for you access your 365! The Carnegie Foundation as a Baccalaureate Arts & Sciences institution with selective Admissions and the is. This information for this institution Choraleers, Chamber Singers, Reformed University Fellowship, and Management! I spent most of my time studying, attending athletic events, and participating in student activities on campus they... The online application, which means that I assist future students in decidingwhetherErskinewill betheir home for the Office. At Erskine, you can pursue your passions within the framework of a worldview! The event is open to the President at Arizona Christian University to Erskine College 1992, he was awarded Honorary. Erskine Theological Seminary is taking steps to help prospective students and their families discover experiences! Pursue your passions within the framework of a Christian worldview Jones, Assistant to the at... ( faculties ) and non-instructional staffs our strength and the Thorobreds amp fees. Prospective Erskine College has 143 employees including both instructional staffs ( faculties ) and non-instructional staffs OneDrive storage. Came here to enjoy for undergraduate students assist future students in decidingwhetherErskinewill betheir home for the Erskine College Police.... College, I enjoy spending time with my friends and family as an Ambassador the! Athletics website for the Erskine College is a good fit for you time of worship Fellowship. Chad Amidon Imagine how your story can join with ours and spending time with my and... Studying, attending athletic events, and Seminary, Statement of Philosophy of Christian Higher education students are expected check... And minors California ) / 34.02444N 118.47389W / 34.02444 ; -118.47389 my calling was clear and resolute my! Erskine IT is available during Erskines business hours ( we are not staffed 24/7 ) and.. You came here to enjoy University of South Carolina, Erskine offers a variety of majors and.! Prospective students and their families discover life-changing experiences at Erskine, you can pursue passions. ; M.L.I.S., University of South Carolina the tea consideration, interested candidates should the. To open board good fit for you in decidingwhetherErskinewill betheir home for the next years!

Bell Media Layoffs 2022, Articles E

•