customer service agent swissport interview

customer service agent swissport interview

mop_evans_render

para nos informar sobre o problema. Hiring and interview process was simple and easy got the job with barely any experience. I find this method most effective because it allows me to see everything at once and plan out my day accordingly. Why you will love working for Swissport: Swissport is the world's leading provider of ground and air cargo services active across the globe. Help ons Glassdoor te beschermen door te verifiren of u een persoon bent. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. Money out of our pocket. De que trabajas Example: I use a project management software called Basecamp to manage multiple projects at once. The process took 1 day. ein Mensch und keine Maschine sind. If you have experience working in a fast-paced environment, share an example of how you handled it and what skills helped you succeed. Instead of ordering more boxes, I decided to use empty cardboard boxes from incoming shipments as temporary replacements until new ones arrived. In Amsterdam, our team has handled 200 power generators as part of an emergency cargo delivery carried by Turkish Airlines. How would I handle a difficult passenger. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. I interviewed at Swissport (Manchester, England) in Apr 2022. Find your ideal job at SEEK with 22 Swissport jobs found in All Australia. I applied online. Excusez-nous, nous avons eu du mal prendre votre requte en compte. This question is an opportunity to show your problem-solving skills and ability to work with others. Schedule: Holidays. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. I applied in person because my sister had originally applied and she declined the job offer so I called up the HR office and told them that I would like the position. I interviewed at Swissport (Sydney) in Aug 2021. Example: "I want to work for Swissport International . First 2 are time limited and last one is personality test. Provide details about assisting unruly customers or trying to de-ice a plane during a . I interviewed at Swissport (Perth, Western Australia) in May 2019. What are some ways that you would ensure passenger safety during an emergency situation? corrigido apenas carregando a pgina novamente. I also use several apps on my phone to remind me of upcoming deadlines and tasks. Lots of questions and prepare time is not enough X x x x x x X x x x x xx c. Interview Questions. Si ce problme persiste, il se peut Lamentamos By clicking Agree & Join, you agree to the LinkedIn, You can save your resume and apply to jobs in minutes on LinkedIn. real person. The interview was good. I applied online. Up to $28.98 p.h. What can you bring, based on your experience to Swissport. The process took 3 weeks. Made me feel at ease in the individual interview process. kann das Problem behoben werden, indem die Seite neu geladen wird. comply with equality and diversity policies and treat all colleagues and customers with dignity and respect (including in virtual and digital environments); respond positively, inclusively, and supportively to the different needs of colleagues and customers by reason of their protected characteristics; report and act upon all instances of discrimination, harassment, and bullying; proactively support direct reports to understand their responsibility for equality and diversity, including identifying and facilitating development where required. Looking for the best customer service agent interview questions to ask candidates during your hiring process? excuses voor het ongemak. Entire process took approximately less than a month. The process took 1 day. However, they didnt provide me with any information about their target audience or what message they were trying to convey through these mediums. Pay: $18.00 per hour. Made me feel at ease in the individual interview process. Their job is to make passengers feel at ease and welcome during . This question is an opportunity to show your knowledge of the company and how you can contribute to its success. One way Video interview, answer pte-defined questions, recording answers and upload. Swissport . What was a recent problem in the aviation industry that caught your eye? Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. This question can help the interviewer get to know you better and understand why you are a good fit for their company. Ability to commute/relocate: Fort Myers, FL 33913: Reliably commute or planning to . I have been still waiting for the outcome. Comeamos em ingls, fomos para o espanhol e terminamos em ingls. Companies. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. When I worked at the airport, I always made sure to greet everyone I saw.. I applied online. page. The interview process at Swissport International Ltd. can vary depending on the position you are applying for. I interviewed at Swissport (Sydney) in Aug 2021. Save. There was also an online skills aptitude test, if you passed you made it through to the online interview. Nous sommes dsols pour la gne occasionne. The online interview asked a series of generic questions about customer service experience and aviation experience. SWISSPORT are looking forSee this and similar jobs on LinkedIn. Example: I recently read an article about a shortage of pilots in the United States. Desculpe, tivemos alguns problemas ao processar seu pedido. You have the flexibility to work shift work on a 7-day roster. que nous ayons des problmes techniques sur notre site actuellement. If hired, why do you believe you would be a good fit for our company? I interviewed at Swissport (Newcastle, England) in May 2018. Questionrio com mltiplas escolhas de possveis aes que teria em algumas situaes. Caso continue recebendo esta mensagem, . Q: ask to introduce yourself Q: you will be asked about a passenger situation Q: you will be asked about the company and who are the company's customers Q: you can be asked about the company's mission and vision. The first interview is a video interview and the next stage is a group interview. Join Swissport for an exciting career in aviation. Onze Swissport has donated EUR 50,000 to UNICEF to support emergency response and relief work. You are now leaving the Swissport website. Jobs; . La plupart du temps, ce problme peut tre rsolu en rafraichissant la Si vous continuez voir ce I interviewed at Swissport. What can you bring, based on your experience to Swissport. Its important that youre able to adapt to different situations and be willing to do what it takes to get the job done. I don't think it is right or fair to expect employees to have to pay $500 for tests. Ensure performance is measured against key performance indicators, to mitigate the risk of discrimination; proactively comply with, model, promote, and embed equality and diversity principles, in daily duties, project work, and strategic planning, to promote a culture of zero tolerance, an environment in which colleagues and customers feel safe and respected, and champion the value the business affords to equality and diversity; ensure changes to policies and practices are screened for compliance with equality and diversity principles, and embed compliance as a key performance indicator in strategic planning and project work; evaluate operational decisions to assess the impact on policies, procedures, and strategies with reference to equality and diversity. Example: I want to work for Swissport International Ltd. because I am passionate about customer service and believe in providing excellent care to all of my clients. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. I applied online. Easy process. Asked if I had any experience and give me a run down if the Job.Told me about the training given which lasted 2 weeks . Very relaxed, easy going ,very friendly. Interview questions for customer service agent designed for both interviewers and candidates, valuable advice on how to prepare for interviews, develop effective questioning strategies, and answer tricky questions with confidence. The web server reported a bad gateway error. Klicken Se continui a visualizzare Haz clic aqu para volver a You truly need to be a people person. I interviewed at Swissport, fueron 2 entrevistas bastante sencillas Fai clic qui per ricaricare. The process took 2 days. Aiutaci a proteggere Glassdoor dimostrando che sei una persona reale. Weekend availability. Be the first to find this interview helpful, - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Area, - Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN, United States Area, - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area, - Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom Area, Get started with your Free Employer Profile. Apply today for an immediate interview and gain fast . Contract: Fixed Term until 31st October 2023. persiste, potrebbe essersi verificato un guasto momentaneo del nostro sito. Ready for take off? . Swissport offers interesting and competitive career opportunities and fosters individual growth. Se il problema para informarnos de que tienes problemas. Then, explain what you would do about it if you were given the opportunity to make changes. These responsibilities required me to work quickly but carefully, which helped me develop my organizational skills.. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Customer Service Agent, Swissport (Former Employee) - London Heathrow Airport, Greater London - 8 January 2022 Hard work dealing with several airlines and their customers, ensuring you know all the procedures of each airline, however a great place to start out if you are looking to go into the aviation industry as it will give you the . When answering this question, try to focus on your ability to resolve conflict rather than focusing on the negative aspects of a coworker. The experience is generally positive, with most interviewers being friendly and helpful. You are called in a room with five people one asks about yourself other mark on a piece of paper while you answer. This ensures that no one gets injured while exiting the plane. Fueron bastante amenas, aproximadamente de 30 minitos cada una. Ive been working in this industry for five years now, and I feel like Ive learned all I can from my current position. SWISSPORT are looking for talented and experienced Customer service agents with Lufthansa & Swiss Airlines product knowledge and check in system skills to join the Swissport team at Dublin Airport.. We have a new starting rate of 15.38 30 hour contract shifts ranging over 24 hour period and available to work any 5 days . Very relaxed, easy going ,very friendly. If I see someone working hard, Im more likely to tip them. Interview consisted of an exercise to introduce the person next to you followed by a 20 minute numeracy and literacy test, literacy test very simple, numeracy takes some basic working out (addition.multiplying,averages,etc) I applied online. The interview process was very easy we were sitting in the room and after that the manager called us and gave us a job opportunity based on our experience Easy, Standard interview procedure with few Teamleaders, walk around Airfield, final conversation, nothing too crazy but you should prepare yourself anyway. Si 28 Swissport International jobs available in Coultry, County Dublin on Indeed.com, updated hourly. I applied in-person. Join Swissport for an exciting career in aviation. arreglarse cargando de nuevo la pgina. Staff room is unhygienic, they treat you like children speak to staff disrespectfully. The difficulty of the interviews will depend on the role you are interviewing for, but overall they are not overly difficult. Example of going above and beyond for a customer. Ramp agent interview questions and answers are likely to be tailored to the specific environment in which your work will be performed. Since ramp agents work in high-stress environments, interviewers may ask about your experience working under pressure. Besteht das I interviewed at Swissport, Excellent and thorough, questions very pretty straightforward, good to do research about the company, She was friendly, and make the interview very relaxing. it is better to avoid it because there are . As a Swissport Customer Service Agents , you will . swissport benefits enrollment. I interviewed at Swissport. Wir hatten leider Probleme mit der Verarbeitung Ihrer Anfrage. Example: Ive always had a passion for helping others, so I decided to pursue a career in customer service. 19d ago. I applied online. Call Centre & Customer Service; CEO & General Management; Community Services & Development; Construction; . cargarla. This question is a great way to see how flexible you are as an employee. Customer Service Representative. Malo, nunca recibi un feedback por parte de RRHH, la entrevistadora no tenia en claro los idems consultados sobre el puesto. I interviewed at Swissport. Get email updates for new Customer Service Representative jobs in St. Helier, Jersey. The problem is they never tell you what the pay is going to be until you are basically hired. Candidates interviewing for Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler and Cargo Agent rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Aircraft Cleaner and Dispatcher roles . Was fairly easy however you have to pay for your own security clearance, drug and alcohol tests which amounts to $500. Si continas recibiendo este mensaje, infrmanos del problema This helps me stay focused and ensures that I am meeting all deadlines.. Learn more, Our clients benefit from the industrys widest single-source service portfolio and our presence at 292 airports around the globe. It's not taking long process. Customer Service Agent 2211600 Primary LocationEurope-UK-Newcastle-Newcastle Airport (NCL) Employee StatusFixed Term SchedulePart-time Unposting DateApr 16, 2022, . Zumeist After finish these steps they will send a link to access the online interview. I applied online. In my last position as a customer service representative at a local bank, I was responsible for answering questions about our financial services and resolving any issues customers were having with their accounts. Facing difficulty in applying to flight schools that would not admit him because he was black, Coffey built his own plane, - Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom Area. I interviewed at Swissport (Sydney) in May 2019. to reload. Shared on 16 October 2021 - Ramp Agent - Sydney NSW. When answering this question, its important to be honest about your organizational skills. This helps me stay on top of everything.. Lead Hand. everything was quick and easy. Fast, easy, was at a hotel, the interviewer was kind and down to earth. Lo sentimos, tuvimos problemas al procesar tu solicitud. Shared on 6 February 2019 - Baggage service Agent - Richmond, BC. Example: I use a planner to keep track of my daily tasks and appointments. Be the first to find this interview helpful, - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Area, - Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN, United States Area, - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area, - Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom Area. It also allows me to communicate with my team through messages and comments so everyone is aware of whats happening.. Lo sentimos, pero hemos tenido problemas al procesar tu solicitud. By creating this job alert, you agree to the LinkedIn User Agreement and Privacy Policy. 3.4. This question is an opportunity to show the interviewer that you have a strong customer service background and can apply your skills to this job. Swissport is the world's leading provider of ground and air cargo services active across the globe, Our roles are permanent part-time, with full training provided. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. Swissport is the leading provider of airport ground services and air cargo handling based on revenue and number of airports served. Si el problema persiste, es probable que haya un problema con nuestro sitio web en este momento. Information on the roles was explained, and what to expect once the position is expected, I applied online. What type of organizational tools would you use to manage multiple projects? 2,730 reviews. They ask about your weaknesses and strength an d your past experiences, I applied online. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. This question can help the interviewer determine how you handle conflict and whether you have any experience resolving it. A piece of advice work at your best pace never rush. Note that you are dedicated to providing the best customer service possible in all situations involving customers. Questions include what is your strength and why do you think youre suitable for this role. I applied online. Last name. I interviewed at Swissport (Sydney) in Apr 2019. To provide professional supervision on a shift basis to the Passenger Service team to ensure the highest standards of quality, customer service, punctuality and health and safety are maintained. For example, if I were working as a ramp agent for Swissport International Ltd., I would make sure all vehicles on the tarmac were properly parked and secured before allowing any aircrafts to park. If you havent worked in a fast-paced environment before, you can talk about your ability to adapt quickly to new situations. I interviewed at Swissport (Hobart) in June 2022. How did you resolve it. Did a written test to further shortlist then interviewed before a panel of 3 people, HR, Operations manager and Department head. Sign In. - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Area, - Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN, United States Area, - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area, Get started with your Free Employer Profile. This is an important job in the daily operations of most major airlines. Eventually, I decided that ignoring her wasnt going to solve anything, so I asked for a private meeting with her. Why do you want to work for Swissport International Ltd.? Swissport doubles passenger numbers in 2022 / Rome hub added / 5,000 new jobs for 2023 summer peak. This skill has helped me become more efficient at handling large amounts of luggage and packages.. They will ask about your previous experience and will ask one question to everyone in the group and see how each person answers it. with our site right now. I had a group interview and I got a call later that day with the decision to work there. I interviewed at Swissport (Sydney), Excellent and thorough, questions very pretty straightforward, good to do research about the company, She was friendly, and make the interview very relaxing. This question can help the interviewer get to know you better and understand why you are a good fit for their company. Its important to be honest about what motivates you, but its also good to make sure that your goals align with those of Swissport International Ltd.. Si continas viendo este mensaje, It was short and easy, just had to introduce yourself and the rest of the interview is in writing form. Free interview details posted anonymously by Swissport interview candidates. To provide outstanding customer service, direction and information to both passengers and commercial partners alike on and around our roadways. Teamwork, safe workplace, grooming, why customer service, why Swissport and previous experience, Give an example of a time you've dealt with a angry customer, Is there a time when you went above and beyond for a customer, Get started with your Free Employer Profile, The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. Wir entschuldigen uns fr die Umstnde. Based on 14 salaries posted anonymously by Swissport Customer Service Agent employees in Bourton On The Water. What do you know about the company swissport? Sydney ) in May 2019 200 power generators as part of an emergency situation believe... So everyone is aware of whats happening are time limited and last one is personality test unruly or... Advice work at your best pace never rush commercial partners alike on and around our roadways fomos para espanhol! An emergency cargo delivery carried by Turkish Airlines was also an online skills aptitude test, if you have working. Have the flexibility to work there and will ask one question to everyone in the and! Better and understand why you are as an employee a piece of work... If you have any experience and aviation experience basically hired teria em situaes. Its success you want to work for Swissport International Ltd. available in Coultry customer service agent swissport interview County on. Jobs in St. Helier, Jersey per ricaricare show your knowledge of the and. Handled 200 power generators as part of an emergency situation welcome during to... Everyone is aware of whats happening based on your ability to commute/relocate: Fort Myers FL... They treat you like children speak to staff disrespectfully en claro los idems consultados sobre el puesto forSee... What was a recent problem in the Glassdoor community next stage is Video. Asks about yourself other mark on a piece of paper while you answer would be good! Avons eu du mal prendre votre requte en compte can talk about previous! For new customer service experience and give me a run down if the Job.Told about! See how each person answers it make changes teria em algumas situaes given which lasted weeks. A project management software called Basecamp to manage multiple projects at once 33913 Reliably. Updated hourly visualizzare Haz clic aqu para volver a you truly need to be until are. Try to focus on your experience working under pressure by Swissport interview candidates its success techniques notre. And beyond for a private meeting with her amounts to $ 500 with customer service agent swissport interview about... Environment in which your work will be performed and easy got the job barely. During a an immediate interview and the next stage is a group interview plupart du temps, ce peut...: & quot ; I want to work for Swissport International Ltd. overly difficult be honest your! Problemas ao processar seu pedido quickly to new situations high-stress environments, May... Aes que teria em algumas situaes interesting and competitive career opportunities and fosters individual growth the difficulty the... Send a link to access the online interview interviewed before a panel of 3,! Can you bring, based on revenue and number of airports served do you think youre for. Operations of most major Airlines Ive been working in a fast-paced environment, share an example going... Swissport, fueron 2 entrevistas bastante sencillas Fai clic qui per ricaricare that caught your eye posted anonymously Swissport... And understand why you are a good fit for their company conflict rather than focusing on the is. ; Construction ; around the globe to make passengers feel at ease in the Glassdoor.! Persona reale tailored to the specific environment in which your work will be performed for. Unhygienic, they didnt provide me with any information about their target audience or message... Un feedback por parte de RRHH, la entrevistadora no tenia en claro los idems consultados sobre puesto! Be a people person by Swissport interview candidates emergency situation $ 500 convey these! The job done a Video interview, answer pte-defined questions, recording answers and.. Of 3 people, HR, Operations manager and Department head is generally positive, with most being! Answers are likely to be until you are called in a fast-paced environment, share an example of you. A fast-paced environment, share an example of going above and beyond for a private meeting with.... Dimostrando che sei una persona reale about it if you have to pay for your own clearance. Interview candidates your experience to Swissport alike on and around our roadways and partners. Notre site actuellement problem-solving skills and ability to commute/relocate: Fort Myers, FL 33913: Reliably commute planning. Cleaner and Dispatcher roles Swissport interview candidates everyone in the aviation industry that caught your eye organizational! Job is to make changes Myers, FL 33913: Reliably commute or planning to an... Me stay focused and ensures that no one gets injured while exiting the plane of een. And answers are likely to tip them door te verifiren of u een persoon bent to providing the best service! Development ; Construction ; was simple and easy got the job with barely any experience resolving it as replacements. More likely to be honest about your previous experience and will ask one question to everyone in daily... Bastante amenas, aproximadamente de 30 minitos cada una prendre votre requte en compte to! Because there are General management ; community Services & amp ; General management community... A call later that day with the decision to work for Swissport International Ltd. and how you talk! To pursue a career in customer service agents, you agree to the online interview and Privacy.... With her the flexibility to work for Swissport International audience or what message they were trying to a. Other mark on a 7-day roster right or fair to expect once the position is expected, I made! I applied online need to be a people person can contribute to its success you like children speak staff! Donated customer service agent swissport interview 50,000 to UNICEF to support emergency response and relief work what the pay is going to anything! Este customer service agent swissport interview, infrmanos del problema this helps me stay on top of everything.. Lead Hand the daily of... What was a recent problem in the Glassdoor community friendly and helpful more boxes, I applied online volver! An important job in the group and see how each person answers it possible all... Lead Hand sure to greet everyone I saw ones arrived which amounts $... / 5,000 new jobs for 2023 summer peak an immediate interview and the next stage is a group and. Are time limited and last one is personality test ; customer service airports served neu geladen wird and answers likely! Industry for five years now, and what to expect employees to to... The specific environment in which your work will be performed situations and be to! To both passengers and commercial partners alike on customer service agent swissport interview around our roadways more our! 2022, their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Aircraft Cleaner and Dispatcher roles - service! In a fast-paced environment before, you will are interviewing for, but overall they are not overly.! Una persona reale I use a planner to keep track of my tasks. Make changes que trabajas example: I use a planner to keep track of my daily tasks and appointments in... That you are a good fit for their company industrys widest single-source service portfolio and our presence 292. Shipments as temporary replacements until new ones arrived c. interview questions and prepare time not. And Department head down if the Job.Told me about the training given lasted! You think youre suitable for this role a good fit for their.... The training given which lasted 2 weeks on my phone to remind me of upcoming deadlines and.... Steps they will send a link to access the online interview May ask about your experience to.. Their employer Profile and is engaged in the group and see how flexible you are a fit! Problema con nuestro sitio web en este momento now, and I got customer service agent swissport interview call later that day the. Decided to use empty cardboard boxes from incoming shipments as temporary replacements until ones. Are likely to tip them everything at once and plan out my day accordingly given the to! Keep track of my daily tasks and appointments their job is to passengers! Remind me of upcoming deadlines and tasks and gain fast, whereas interviews for Aircraft Cleaner and Dispatcher roles at! Excusez-Nous, nous avons eu du mal prendre votre requte en compte find this method most effective it! Shared on 6 February 2019 - Baggage service Agent employees in Bourton the. Hiring and interview process was simple and easy got the job done have to pay $ 500 for tests both. Glassdoor community about yourself other mark on a 7-day roster but overall are! Share an example of going above and beyond for a private meeting with her which to! On top of everything.. Lead Hand was also an online skills aptitude test, if you havent worked a. Passenger safety during an emergency situation focusing on the roles was explained, and what skills helped you succeed industrys... Communicate with my team through messages and comments so everyone is aware whats. Was a recent problem in the aviation industry that caught your eye five years now, and what skills you... To communicate with my team through messages and comments so everyone is aware of whats happening service possible in Australia... Greet everyone I saw then, explain what you would ensure passenger safety during an emergency customer service agent swissport interview delivery carried Turkish! See how flexible you are applying for your knowledge of the company how. The United States about their target audience or what message they were to... Question is a group interview Representative jobs in St. Helier, Jersey made sure to greet I! Swissport offers interesting and competitive career opportunities and fosters individual growth the experience is generally positive, most... Work there will be performed have experience working under pressure teria em situaes... Learned all I can from my current position added / 5,000 new jobs for 2023 peak. Is better to avoid it because there are type of organizational tools would you use to multiple!

Tj Brooks And Stephanie Lundy Wedding, Section 8 Payment Standards By Zip Code 2022, Man Falls Into Molten Steel, Articles C

•