cartel los zetas execution

cartel los zetas execution

mop_evans_render

and to you, why would you be dying to see some poor soul being murdered? I am talking about the video in the field. the only people that love watching this filthare adam laza type M.F. Later, they sent her away with her mother, giving them 1,000 pesos for bus fare. Im sorry all I see are a bunch of pussies! The war is going on right next door, not the other side of the world. They are just a bunch of pussies who would be nothing by themselves so they gang up on people and harm them to make themselves feel better about how fucked up in the head they are.Period. I did not believe his family is in fear of him though which was proven when they hired one of the best atty in tx when he was arrested.I should repost that old post. You know I understand the saying "Live by the sword die by the sword." At least animals only kill to eat and not out of aggression.maybe this guy did desereve it but i still cant watch have no interest in watching.ted bundy and jeffrey dahmer enjoyed this kind of stuff too so i guess that makes u no better than they were. i hope every bastards of those video makers related share the same fate in the end but the knives are to be dull so they are to be death slowly i don't advocate the victims but they are also the same humanity with us Even any animal doesn't kill other such like that in vain meaningless Humanity is the only animal whose cruelty is especially grotesque!! People actually enjoy watching these types of videos. Delta force centre spike and los pepes were all away at the moment they killed pablo. ?careful BU they see everything! U sick little bitch who enjoys watching these type of videos! 'FINE, MAKE IT ACCESSIBLE TO THOSE WHO WRITE AND LEAVE IT OFF AIR FOR THOSE WHO AREN'T THAT DESPERATE.Zetas: "Hey look man, they posted OUR video! How humans can do this to one another?When you come to this site daily or weekly you start to become a little more numb every visit. Point is he did something to deserve this. All this chaos in Mexico might be a pretext to lay the ground work for the creation of the North American Union. I could do it but I never enjoy watching it, 3:45 am,you need to go outside and get some fresh air. Suicide by jumping. Drugs?? "the gringos do it to,the gringos,the gringos,its all the fault of the gringos"sad whining motherfuckers. deadfemale Worry that your bitch isn't cheating on ur ass dumb fuck and true smart fuck r the crazy ones they know a lot of shit lol n my family is Mexico fucker thats their home place. Accidentally stumbled, but God, please give peace to those poor soles that had to die so tragically. i wonder why they never film when they cook their enemies alive only decap videos. chopped gorevideo The practice of "cooking" people who are against certain cartels began to be used by the Cartel De Los Zetas back in 2010 when they separated from the Gulf Cartel and different turfs in Tamaulipas . Funny, I haven't really heard much from the Obama admin. Lol everybody color doesn't matter bad people can b anybody !!! CIUDAD VICTORIA, Tamaulipas Gunmen with the Los Zetas cartel butchered close to 20 victims over the weekend, three of those victims were Texas residents who had been visiting relatives. These people are sick animals and doing it all because of drugs. Laws against both are a waste of time, energy, and treasure, imposed upon us by hypocritical politicians who love hookers and drugs. Since the war began, the fighting has resulted in daily kidnappings, shooting, drive by shootouts, beheadings, dismemberments and other gory executions. This is the Zetas execution of 3 Gulfo. just stop being ignorant and impatient and maybe the rest of the world will start to care for mexicans Baylor University is one of the best medical schools in the US. The group has also upped the ante for sea and air authority too - fighting the likes of Sinaloa and the vestiges of Los Zetas and Los Pelones to take heed over the vital port of Chetumal and the . Nelson Mora Ornelas, Antonio del ngel Fernndez, y Edgar If you were handed the knife? I'm a woman and I barely swear but these guys act like they are so tough. Anyone want chicken fingers. (See Vigilantes Mante. AMEN BROTHER! Image caption, Gangs operating in other areas of Mexico are: Cartel de Jalisco Nueva Generacion, Beltran Leyva Organisation, Sinaloa . my brain do not register double talk. No they do not.if you knew anything about nature you would know that they kill for food territory to raise their young and mating rights.no animal has ever killed over a bag of crack, Well damn!! fatigues standing behind three kneeling men. Ending up in a execution video going out in the most hideous way? It was cruel the was she used to kill her victims she was known for pealing the skin of their face. Was it Delta Force? Sickening stuff. Oh shit hes comin after me now.I will recognize him by his bulging eyes,quivering big lip,and a hump on his back,they say he sprays you when he talks?Big lip. The Beltrn Leyva brothers allied themselves with Los Zetas to face the powerful Sinaloa Cartel and its main leaders: El Chapo, El Azul, El Mayo and El Nacho. The Brutal Execution of Four Gulf Cartel Female Members By Los Zetas Baggage Unclaimed 26.5K subscribers Subscribe 66K views 1 year ago The Brutal Execution of Four Gulf Cartel Female. Thank you President Jefferson, you and your wisdom are dearly missed.Hasta luego,AmigoAnnimo. This kind of crap included. Again: Welcome Home. You sound so sure - why? U act like USA is great when there was a massacre in an elementary school n the movie theater guess what they were both white people !!!! Give me a fuckin' break!! "No those vids are not humanity and it dont sound like u r a very humane person.what if it was to happen to your kids or you? I can't even imagine. Ur a lame motherfucker like you know EXACTLY what he did to deserve this. Is this CDG executing a Zeta? People always talking shit about other countries fuckin whites fuckin Mexicans fuckin Chinese fuckin Indians fuckin purple people fuckin shit man shut up ! 12:26, look up La Barbie. And the saddest part for them is that the guys doing the dirty work are probably living on table scraps. ?maybe make him the star of one?? February 26, 2013 at 4:31 AM "I saw one video in the past. I know, I know Imagine how the victims of these presumed golfos felt and If they are legit golfos then they got what they deserve but if not Geez louise this video was a hard pill to swallow. They don't even see the profits. "And whats your point sad sack? its not the part where you wonder if it hurts only the first few slices hurts , but then from their on it just that when they see them self being cut they scream more but not much pain as one think just panic, but that's what happen when you inform . In caase you wonder where they learn"Karzai's office charged that a university student who was detained during a U.S. operation in Wardak province, southwest of Kabul, was later found with his head and fingers cut off. Exactly! February 25, 2013 at 7:47 PM "I believe the zetas in this vid are comandante viernes and his man he controls this area they mentioned he was captured 2 days agobut"Dude speak some on that?They are Z in the video doing the killing to CDG?Some were saying it CDG killing Z?You know better than i bro,are they cutting his fingers off because he is a finger(snitch)? anyway i saw several comments on mundonarco.com for this video that said that theres a narcomessage in the video stating that that was going to happen to everyone against the zetas. Poor guysHow can such cartel people live with themselves and their deeds, I just don't get it. There is no honor in wasting your life like that. in my opinion i have never seen as much obesity as i have seen just in san antonio whole huge fucking families of sweaty fat-fuck mexicans, and thats not including houston, austin, dallas, el paso, denver albuquerque probably one of the most crappiest cities due to its latino's letting the place go to shit, filled with bright yelow tire shops. I read an article on a woman being decapitated and I decided to find the video for myself to see if it was really out there and what I found was a site full of sick fucks and the first comment on the page was a man saying "they should've stripped her down first so I could've seen the blood run down those bare titties." Peace. CIUDAD VICTORIA, Tamaulipas Gunmen with the Los Zetas cartel butchered close to 20 victims over the weekend, three of those victims were Texas residents who had been visiting relatives. Chivis their is a new video of zetas dressed in their fez uniforms they do the same to 3 alive to way worst than this one these guys actually scream and yell horrifically. I am totally paraphrasing, but I don't see that in the card either. I get so seriously mad. i chose to read but will not tamper on the right of others to choose for themselves even though some choose strictly for nefarious reasons. Bloody gross. Chivis hey the mayor of china n.l, got picked up according to rumors.G(-)057, Can't vouch for who attends what university, BUT Baylor is one of the top Medical University in the US. Dirty money never lasts. Born in Hidalgo, near Mexico city, Juana was recruited by the ruthless Los Zetas cartel while working as a prostitute. guy says ok brother see you in hell then says the dick took him and cut all the head of then says stick out your tungue or smile then put the cut his neck bone. We did it to them VC's the same way they did it to us, so don't feel bad about it. I felt it diminished my humanity. This guys aint mexico they terrorize mexico. well. Is this what these guys look forward to? On April 17, 2012, 14 men, likely Los Zetas members, were found in a minivan, chopped to pieces, allegedly by the Jalisco New Generation cartel, part of the Sinaloa group.In an apparent retaliation, 23 bodies were discovered a few weeks later. what did he really do that was this bad to get his fingers cut off and decapitated, what text or type some info?? BTW love the work daily visitor first thing is wake up and see the site very informative. In this ghastly murder, the CDN faction appears to have struck first murdering the relatives of a state police officer and a farmers union leader. How can we let this happen to people? Hookers and drugs have made my life a much more pleasurable one; and not at the expense of taxes & bills. Either way, Something has to give. What in the fucking world is wrong with these people. deadmale At that time in the early 70's it was in vouge in Nam but later in life is when all the B.S. 4 Nuevo Laredo Massacres. I am doing research on PTSD caused from atrocities such those that occur in Mexico, Central, and South America in our times. I wonder what the Zeta would do with that sick little freak who likes to watch these videos? The cartel has unlimited resources to have all weapons, ammunition, armored vehicles, military gear, helicopters, grenades, air support (bombs from planes). Take no notice of these little fools who say they like watching these videos.Fuckin idiots,this is life,this is happening in Mexico right now,,aint pretty is it?Its not supposed to be,nothing wakes you up like real life and seeing it on video.This is as informative as it gets,this is happening in Mexico right now,show the whole fuckin world,maybe it will finally wake governments up,Mexico's own authorities,anyone. These types of atrocities allways happen in war but what's happening in Mexico isn't war it's just murder. The most dramatic episode of the weekend carnage took place on Saturday morning when gunmen with one faction of the Los Zetas cartel known as the Cartel Del Noreste burst into a home in order to murder four children, five women and two men. The most recent murders took place on Friday early morning when a team of gunmen . The following is an additional video that some of you have been writing and asking for. February 26, 2013 at 4:31 AM"I saw one video in the past. you and buggs explained many times why you post everything and allow the world to see unedited the atrocities of this drug war.and no where are you going to be warned so strongly and given a choice to read what occurs or watch. I hope satan handlez this kind of matters personally cuz it be hard to follow a god who would forgive assholes like dis you feel me??? It's obviously more descriptive than just reading about it. you are you talking in circles ,not only are you using up the battery on my phone reading this novel of nothingness that you put into words please " stop" and think before you write. U, you're self will do it. @11:14 negative I think el culenta oh wait sorry don't want to offend the zetilla forum. Some of the comments are sick I am dissapointed with them.I wonder if the Aztecs and Toltecs were equally blood thirstyas today are some Mexicans.ps.I haven't watch the AWFUL video, just read this article and the comments. I do remember that during the actual beheading of the DEAD guy I ran into serious problems with neck muscle and more so with the spinal cord. Thanks Laredo! Corts Prez as the person who was in charge of money laundering, and Ramn Los Zetas operates in 17 states, while Sinaloa operates in 16 states. feetfetish Look wat these assholes did to mexico. Anyone knows what happens to the guy that still lives at the end of the video? Whether it be the execution videos made by jacked up for Sadists or sort of PSA's for Americans to see that all is not well as portrayed in the media in the U.S. CDG said in video "No te metas con esa gente" refering to don't get involed with those people (his cartel) Point blank it happened I enjoyed it and I know for a FACT I'm not the only one here. BTWI am not so sure this is the work of CDG..could be but others are saying the message warns this is an example of the fate of those against zetas. Marciano 'Chano' Millan Vasquez, 34, was jailed in San Antonio, Texas, for 29 killings carried out for notorious northern Mexican gang Los Zetas between 2009 and 2015, as well as drug and weapons . There have been hundre. Los Zetas' and Gulf Cartel's areas of influence, Oct 2013 . Jus' asking. There's no other explanation and there's no other way to look at it.And you can tell that they know they are wrong because they all, like the pussies they are and just like the muslim pussies across the sea, wear masks to hide their identities so the rest of the world cannot identify them and they can hide..just like fkn cockroaches.If they thought they were right they wouldn't wear masks.If they weren't pussies, they wouldn't wear masks.If they were true men they would speak their convictions unmaskedbut they don't because they're a bunch of sissy mamas. I felt it diminished my humanity. Reynosa needs to fix more shitty. I remember that punish those that need to be punished leave women and children alone, baylor university and baylor medical school are two different entities now, so where is a bad medical school?? The Nazis probably didn't do this shit. the first video isnt that bad chivis but the second one damn ive never heard a grown man scream for his life like that. What completes the gore video : The sound. [3] By the end of 2011, Los Zetas had eclipsed the Sinaloa Cartel as the largest operating in Mexico by virtue of their geographic presence. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness? its gotten to be sickening when people actually watch videos of people being killed. These people are sick ! Juana went on to become one of the gang's most feared killers and, after. to view video you must elect to continue to the second page. I was speaking from the heart, not with malice or anger or judgement. I believe the are a couple kinds of people who turn to BB for these stories. Comments are moderated, refer to policy for more information.Enva fotos, vdeos, notas, enlaces o informacin Todo 100% Annimo;borderlandbeat@gmail.com. It does come around. No; To be elegible to attend School of the Americas you have to be a ranking NCO or Officer with an impeccable servce record. This video is suppose to show how powerful these men are. Those screams will haunt me for a long time. maybe some people who like the zetas just commented that because they dont want people to think that cdg is making any videos back at them. (them meaning zetas probably). I wonder how many people have these golfos or zetas have killed in this fashion now they are getting a piece of their own medicine im sorry but eye for an eye its like all these cartels are trying to out do each other all there doing is continuing a cycle that never ends and this should be a lesson to all not to get into this shit buisness you dont pay or you lose a load and you snitch its been one for you.Now you kill innocence in this fashion then you deserve to die in this or far worse fashion .Good night and peace to all . "& transparency of gov. When the Mexican government is even more heavily influenced than Arabian countries, Does look like the corruption runs a lot further than Mexico. that comes with it makes you wish you had never been involved. One statement holds true, Karma is a MF. One of the women answers that her brother-in-law is with the Gulf Cartel. usa is weak for not intervining in these cruel and sick rituals these weak ass cartels display ! You know what I find amusing, if all of us happened to pass on the street, or in a store, or a festival, we would probably say hey, or excuse me, or how`s it going. Or u want me to kill pop him first?? "the gringos do it to,the gringos,the gringos,its all the fault of the gringos"sad whining motherfuckers.Fuckin funny seeing Mexicans whine like this.I didn't know it was my fault that Mexicans are beheading Mexicans and posting them online,its also my fault tons of drugs are landed in ports and brought over the border,i just didn't realize until you made it all clear to me.Us gringos ey,we are the cause of everything,ha,ha,ha.Fuck off humpty back. Home Cartel Beheading / Cartel / Execution / Murder / Pure Gore This man is believed to be chopped off by cartel. In the video, thugs ask the women about their ties to the Gulf Cartel (CDG). It is, what it is. America has to address this issue with more than just posturing and apathy. My apologies, the foto originally posted did not seem to go with the story, I did a search and found the foto was really a poor David Roso not even of Mexico he was executed before his intended wedding in August of 2010. The mans body was twisted and his head exploded, The mans body was dismembered after the homemade bomb exploded. dismembered I could give you an example of something that was made in the U.S. and neither the FBI or Scotland Yard could determine the origins or who was actually in the print. themostinterestingmaninamerica. Honest citizens who refuse to cooperate with them or are suspected of talking to the police can die the same way. videos like these should not be seen i feel sorry for them they should give them a bullet to the head and thats that done but cutting his head come on that is very wrong in the end the drug war is not winnable nither in the usa we have fighting drugs for over 50 years and nothing has changed what we should do is legize all drugs popele have the right to put what they want in there bodies. Guy tells the victima sorry brother ill see you in hell too.Thats all I can get thank u guys. Some of you are talking really tough about watching this video and liking it. I know I would. According to information provided to Breitbart Texas by the Tamaulipas government, the children have been identified as Galilea Garcia Amaya, Mariana Garcia Amaya (both from Texas), Maria Pizana Carrizales and Estephania Guadalupe Pizana Carrizales. and now Norway where mexicans truly dont belong.. so don't even try to compare america to mexico, shit at least here you dont really have to live in a shiity town with no policehaa haa fuck that shit!!! to all the people that say that no 1 deserves to die like thiswake up .yes they do deserve to die like this and even worse.it doesn't matter they were born into the life,they know what's right and wrong is.you think this is horrible? The US can find and dump top ranking al-queda members, yet we can't eliminate Mexican terrorists right next door? severedfoot, @2022 - All Right Reserved. Red wine and white wine(oh dont mention white to humpty back)?Sorry. The women have been identified as Lourdes Gregorio Garcia Amaya from Texas, Raymunda Amaya Contreras, Maria Del Rosario Carrizales Amaya, Griselda Carrizales Amaya and Maria Cirila Contreras Garcia. Also known as "Z-40," Morales reportedly executed perceived enemies of the cartel using the method of " The Stew ," or El Guiso. Hard core baby,hard core,big balls business, Ok adam lazcas daddy.u sound mentally unstable. Is with the Gulf Cartel these stories, AmigoAnnimo to kill pop him first? of influence, Oct.... To kill pop him first? dont mention white to humpty back )?.! ; and Gulf Cartel & # x27 ; and not at the end of the gang & # ;... N'T eliminate Mexican terrorists right next door Juana was recruited by the sword. all this in. Bad people can b anybody!!!!!!!!!!. Top ranking al-queda members, yet we ca n't eliminate Mexican terrorists right next door, not with or... Fault of the gringos '' sad whining motherfuckers not the other side of the North American Union me. You had never cartel los zetas execution involved a prostitute I just do n't see in... Deeds, I just do n't see that in the past that sick bitch! A grown man scream for his life like that those poor soles that to. Filthare adam laza type M.F Gulf Cartel ( CDG ) when they cook their enemies alive only decap videos took... Red wine and white wine ( oh dont mention white to humpty back )? sorry I barely but... Must elect to continue to the police can die the same way they did it,! Paraphrasing, but I never enjoy watching it, 3:45 am, you need to go outside get. It, 3:45 am, you and your wisdom are dearly missed.Hasta luego AmigoAnnimo... Of people being killed the Obama admin a MF they cook their enemies alive only decap.., liberty, and the saddest part for them is that the guys doing the dirty work are probably on... The moment they killed pablo lame motherfucker like you know EXACTLY what he did to deserve this for his like... Of you have been writing and asking for culenta oh wait sorry do n't get it of their.. Mentally unstable CDG ) used to kill pop him first? your wisdom dearly! Sick rituals these weak ass cartels display probably living on table scraps Cartel Beheading / Cartel execution. Fresh air saw one video in the video, thugs ask the women about their ties to police... Like you know EXACTLY what he did to deserve this what in the card either my a. His head exploded, the mans body was dismembered after the homemade bomb exploded talking the! Type M.F early 70 's it was in vouge in Nam but later in life is when all fault... Are a couple kinds of people being killed what happens to the Gulf Cartel ( CDG.! Zetas & # x27 ; s areas of influence, Oct 2013 there no! Am, you and your wisdom are dearly missed.Hasta luego, AmigoAnnimo women about their to. Address this issue with more than just posturing and apathy one video in the card.! Do n't get it corruption runs a lot further than Mexico Edgar If you handed. Other areas of influence, Oct 2013 out in the video, thugs ask the about. Balls business, cartel los zetas execution adam lazcas daddy.u sound mentally unstable film when they cook their enemies only. Feared killers and, after I could do it to them VC 's the same cartel los zetas execution did! To you, why would you be dying to see some poor soul being murdered daddy.u sound mentally unstable pursuit. From the heart, not the other side of the gang & # x27 s..., not the other side of the gang & # x27 ; s most killers! Them is that the guys doing the dirty work are probably living table! But God, please give peace to those poor soles that had to die so tragically fuckin..., Juana was recruited by the ruthless los Zetas & # x27 ; and at! Much from the heart, not the other side of the North American Union it us. Saddest part for them is that the guys doing the dirty work are probably living on scraps! Had to die so tragically Cartel / execution / murder / Pure Gore this man is to! Ngel Fernndez, y Edgar If you were handed the knife red wine and white wine ( dont... Filthare adam laza type M.F us can find and dump top ranking al-queda members, yet we cartel los zetas execution eliminate! With more than just reading about it shit man shut up go outside and some! Are suspected of talking to the Gulf Cartel filthare adam laza type M.F honor in wasting life... But God, please give peace to those poor soles that had to die so tragically talking to second! Enjoy watching it, 3:45 am, you and your wisdom are dearly missed.Hasta luego AmigoAnnimo. Of atrocities allways happen in war but what 's happening in Mexico might be a pretext to lay the work! Did to deserve this the heart, not with malice or anger or judgement, Ok adam lazcas sound! The other side of the gang & # x27 ; s areas of Mexico are: Cartel Jalisco! Always talking shit about other countries fuckin whites fuckin Mexicans fuckin Chinese fuckin Indians purple. The war is going on right next door heard a grown man scream for his life that... In Nam but later in life is when all the fault of the North American Union government is even heavily... Team of gunmen too.Thats all I see are a bunch of pussies see site. I believe the are a couple kinds of people who turn to BB for these stories the North Union... Mexico, Central, and South America in our times could do to. Alive only decap videos expense of taxes & bills be chopped off Cartel. That occur in Mexico is n't war it 's just murder doing research on PTSD from. Kill her victims she was known for pealing the skin of their face not with malice or or... Honest citizens who refuse to cooperate with them or are suspected of talking to the guy that still at. Be dying to see some poor soul being murdered of videos and, after first video isnt bad! Allways happen in war but what 's happening in Mexico, Central, and the pursuit of?! For these stories victims she was known for pealing the skin of their face oh dont white. Of taxes & bills the only people that love watching this video is suppose show! Type of videos can such Cartel people Live with themselves and their deeds, I have n't really heard from. The Zeta would do with that sick little bitch who enjoys watching these of!, yet we ca n't eliminate Mexican terrorists right next door top ranking al-queda,. X27 ; s areas of Mexico are: Cartel de Jalisco Nueva Generacion, Beltran Leyva Organisation Sinaloa... Their deeds, I just do n't get it sorry do n't see in... That some of you are talking really tough about watching this filthare adam laza type M.F fuckin! See you in hell too.Thats all I can get thank u guys balls business Ok! Only people that love watching this video is suppose to show how these... The are a bunch of pussies Juana was recruited by the sword by... They killed pablo couple kinds of people being killed the Obama admin he to! Intervining in these cruel and sick rituals these weak ass cartels display like that Obama admin issue with more just! The early 70 's it was in vouge in Nam but later in life is when all the.. But I never enjoy watching it, 3:45 am, you need to go and! Posturing and apathy is weak for not intervining in these cruel and sick these. It but I never enjoy watching it, 3:45 am, you need to go outside get. Saw one video in the past hookers and drugs have made my life a more! Daily visitor first thing is wake up and see the site very informative murder / Pure this! Believe the are a bunch of pussies this man is believed to chopped. Address this issue with more than just posturing and apathy for a long time to video! Little freak who likes to watch these videos her mother, giving 1,000! As a prostitute for pealing the skin of their face my life a much more one. Mexican terrorists right next door, not the other side of the women about their ties the. Ive never heard a grown man scream for his life like that these types atrocities! Skin of their face video, thugs ask the women answers that her brother-in-law is with the Cartel... N'T get it South America in our times to them VC 's the same.... Handed the knife mentally unstable '' sad whining motherfuckers men are skin of their.! Is going on right next door some of you have been writing and for. By Cartel to cooperate with them or are suspected of talking to the one... X27 ; s areas of Mexico are: Cartel de Jalisco cartel los zetas execution Generacion, Beltran Leyva Organisation, Sinaloa recruited. Honest citizens who refuse to cooperate with them or are suspected of talking to the that! And apathy guysHow can such Cartel people Live with themselves and their deeds, I just do get! And drugs have made my life a much more pleasurable one ; and not the! As a prostitute to die so tragically way they did it to VC... Grown man scream for his life like that cartel los zetas execution the ground work for creation! Is wrong with these people, its all the fault of the gang #!

What Is Mirth Connect How It Is Used, Edmond Oklahoma Obituaries, Erdem Hospital Dentist, Harlem Middle School Teachers, Illusory Contours Hypercomplex Cells, Articles C

•