brookwood apartments application

brookwood apartments application

mop_evans_render

ft. home is a 4 bed, 3.0 bath property. This case was filed in Cleveland County Courts, Cleveland County Courthouse located in Statewide, Oklahoma. East Millcreek, PA. Brookwood Village is one of Erie's premier townhome complexes, a classic, beautiful location that remains reasonably priced. 3450 Manor Dr, Homewood, AL 35209 - Map - Homewood. Convenient Access to Shopping. Scores provided by You may contact us directly at residentservicesIN@monarchinvestment.com. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? It's convenient to work, restaurants and downtown. Skip Navigation. Cloud State University and downtown St. Brookwood Forest Apartments 1250 Brookwood Forest Blvd Jacksonville, FL 32225 (904) 590-2578. . I've lived in a lot complexes and this one has by far been the worst one. Menu. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. This property has one bedroom to three bedrooms starting at $1,076/mo. What makes The Brookwood Apartment Homes special is the unique combination of resort-inspired amenities with modern interior finishes, meant to fit both your needs and your style. I do not feel safe living under these conditions and being constantly worried about my safety. Not near enough cabinet space but we have enough kitchen floor space we could have personally bought a kitchen island. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? 2 Beds . The city is best known as the home of Samford University, a private institution enrolling over 5,000 students and employing hundreds of locals as faculty and staff members. Brookwood has rental units ranging from 565-1650 sq ft starting at $995. Brookwood Apartments has rentals available ranging from 626-1039 sq ft. . of Ala. at Birmingham. You also agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Only use the app because if you tell them in person about it they will write it down and forget about it. Bedrooms: 1 - 2. Welcome to Brookwood Gardens! Whether you want to relax by our sparkling pool or play with your dog at our bark park, Brookside is sure to have something for you! Brookwood Apartments is an apartment community located in Benton County and the 56304 ZIP Code. Apartment living is brought to a new standard with Versailles Gardens, schedule a tour with us today! We offer one, two, and three-bedroom apartments that are sure to please all. The Brookwood is 7.5 miles from Navy/Marine Training Center, and is convenient to other military bases, including Anniston Army Depot. Brookwood Apartments. I have a beautiful view outside of my balcony; I can't hear my neighbors upstairs. Email me listings and apartment related info. 0 out of 400 characters. I would save your money. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. I plan on staying another year. Brookwood Apartments is within 5 minutes or 2.4 miles from University of Indianapolis. Welcome home to Brookwood Apts! Recently the office has changed and they're all so nice. Check for available units at Venue Brookwood in Atlanta, GA. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. About Our Deals . Cool Cats Welcome! $1,575. Property is located in the 27263 ZIP code. Request Application. Rental Application for North Ridge Apartments. 3.5 mi, 1-3 Br DO NOT MOVE HERE!!! They are infested with bedbugs and lie to the tenants and say there is no problem. In my considered opinion, BAHs is the next best thing to living in your own home. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. 0 out of 400 characters. New management team is attentive and friendly! Home; Amenities; Floor Plans; . 85715 , 85748 , 85730 , 85749 , and 85711 are nearby zips. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Confirm Availability. Deposits: $500. Application Fee: $60 per applicant. Enjoy relaxing by our pool and shimmering spa with poolside cabanas. Thanks for reporting an issue. There are no reviews for this property. Brookwood has 3 shopping centers within 0.8 miles, which is about a 15-minute walk. 404 . Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. The apartments are bright and spacious, and maximize energy savings using MAA's smart home system. I really do enjoy being home. Brookwood Apartments is a 566 - 973 sq. Spacious layouts and newly upgraded features welcome you home, along with exceptional service and an ideal location just minutes from dining, shopping and entertainment. Section 8 Project-Based Rental Assistance; Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Section 515 Rural Rental Housing; Section 8 Project-Based Rental Assistance. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Or sign in if you already have an account. Residents who need more shopping, entertainment, and dining options can venture directly north into the Downtown Mall. Thanks for reporting an issue. Bedrooms Bedroom options. There are no reviews for this property. Monday - Sunday, By Appointment. Floor Plans ; Apartment Search Result; Unit Availability Filters. I love the storage space in the apartments and you cannot beat the location! It covered all of our counter, our cabinets and pots and pans. AL Then we had/still have problems with our freezer staying cold enough. HowLoud. We focus on creating a residential environment that fosters student learning and a strong sense of community. You also agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Brookwood offers Studio to 3 bedroom apartments ranging in size from 388 to 988 sq.ft. We have crime and drama frequently- fights, shots heard (even directly in front of our apartment building), cars broken into, etc. I have a beautiful view outside of my balcony; I can't hear my neighbors upstairs. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Submitting Request . Or they may be dropped off at our office. **No Application Fee!! ). Brookwood Apartments has rentals available ranging from 700-1050 sq ft. . Application Fees and Administrative Fees are due upon completion of application information for all applicants, prior to submitting an application for screening . Office Hours View All Hours If you qualify, the rent is a sliding scale based on your income. Here youll find three shopping centers within 1.0 miles. Cloud State University. Office Hours Brookwood Apartments has 3 parks within 2.1 miles, including Munsinger Gardens, Clemens Gardens, and St. Favorite. ft. apartment in Tucson in zip code 85710. 4.4 mi. Thank god I don't have a pest issue because pest control is inconsistent. View All Hours The management team is TERRIBLE, it took me calling FOUR TIMES for them to fix the water leak in my ceiling in the bathroom, and they just ripped a hole and left it for over 2 weeks. We'd love to discuss your concerns in more detail, but unfortunately, we don't know who you are. You'll be surrounded by many commercial districts with access to the nearby Brookwood Shopping Center and Walmart Supercenter. * Square footage definitions vary. Google, | Powered by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Displayed square footage is approximate. Thank You. See all available an apartment apartments for rent at Brookwood in Tallahassee, FL. 6.0 mi. 35205, 1 Br Confirm Availability. Find apartments for rent at The Brookwood from $1,065 at 3450 Manor Dr in Homewood, AL. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. See all available an apartment apartments for rent at Brookwood Apartments in Indianapolis, IN. Larry is the best! In addition to our great floor plans and maintenance free living, our community has the amenities you want and deserve. Email me listings and apartment related info. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. We are close to Greenwood Mall, the Airport, IUPUI and Downtown Indianapolis. See all available rentals at 173 Brookwood Dr in Charlottesville, VA. 173 Brookwood Drhas rental units starting at $2300. We are also in close proximity to the University of Indiana. Email me listings and apartment related info. Downtown Bloomington IN Townhomes For Rent, Indianapolis Utilities-Included Apartments, Indianapolis Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Indianapolis Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. Dogs and cats are welcome at Brookwood! Best place to live other than my old house many years ago. Homewood Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. Built in 1962. Good News! Find apartments for rent at Brookwood Apartment Homes from $950 at 250 Crumps Park Ave in Macon, GA. Brookwood Apartment Homes has rentals available ranging from 700-1200 sq ft. . Restaurants, Pet Friendly Community with Sanitary Stations, Language: Grab a bite at local favorite eateries such as Panang Thai Restaurant and Johnny Carino's . The office staff even acknowledges management incompetence. 7335 Morgan Rd Liverpool, NY 13090. Brookwood Apartments is an apartment community located in Benton County and the . $946-$1,496 What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? $825-$1,125 Always beware of scams. Brookwood is located in Governors Square in the city of Tallahassee. Overall, very satisfied. Garfield Park Conservatory and Sunken Gardens. Please visit this link to contact us. FL Your consent is not a condition for making any purchase of property, goods, or services. 6020 Brookwood Dr is a 1064 square foot property with 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. Submitting Request. If you want to throw away all your belongings then this is the place for you! * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. We cant keep anything that has to stay super frozen in the freezer for long periods of time. Mon - Sat. Custom Message. Discover houses and apartments for rent in Brookwood Park, Lynnwood, WA by location, price, and more search filters when you visit realtor.com for your apartment search. Adminstration Fee: $200. Enjoy the benefits of community living with the added perks of living minutes . 56304, 1-3 Br Lease today and pay no application or administration fee! If you want to email the application to us, call us for our email address. There are also five parks within 5.8 miles, including Perry Park, Garfield Park Conservatory and Sunken Gardens, and Garfield Park. - $260.00 off. Or sign in if you already have an account. I would recommend this place as the units are very spacious and prices are very competitive. Families looking to upgrade to a beautiful suburban area choose Edgewood for its close proximity to Southport High School and Southport Middle School as well as the University of Indianapolis further north. HOME ; AMENITIES ; AVAILABILITY - FLOOR PLANS . I was informed by the manager that they two security cameras one for the office and one for the pool. Lease Options. Brookwood at Oakdale is located in Oakdale, the 11769 zipcode, and the Connetquot Central School District. 5.8 mi. Pet friendly apartments for rent in Oakdale. HowLoud. to $2,267/mo. Premium lease charges may apply for lease terms under 12 months. We offer a one year lease but can be flexible. Confirm Availability. Living at The Brookwood Apartment would be a great choice. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Between 12pm and 10 pm our apartment will not reach under 80 degrees. Walk Score . View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. Request Application. Application Fee. 5.1 mi, Tallahassee, Brookwood Springs is a quiet 32 unit community offering barrier free and newly renovated 1 and 2 bedroom apartments; located just 1 block from our friendly downtown area. Confirm Availability. It is clear to me that they do not have the means to deal with huge issues like this and our neighbors above us have been dealing with similar problems. 425-1050 Sqft. This area is served by the Leon attendance zone. Our team works hard to make sure everyone has an enjoyable experience and were sorry to hear that was not the case. - $260.00 off. Don't be fooled by the pictures!! HowLoud, Share details of your own experience with this property. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. We also offer off street parking, on site laundry, controlled access entries, dishwashers, decks, and professional and courteous management and maintenance staff. 40 bedroom units. Less than a mile from downtown, Governor's Square is convenient to all of Tallahassee's attractions, including the Museum of Florida History, the Florida Historic Capitol Museum, the Florida State Capitol building, the Riley House Museum, and Florida State University. No Application Fee! What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? This area is served by the St. This building has a one time fee of $300 and monthly fee of $30 for cats. Not sure yet? 2 Bedrooms . Error : Please provide a valid Last Name. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Details. Security Deposit: $250 (based on credit approval) The Brookwood requires a non-refundable application fee (per applicant) upon applying, a one time Administrative fee and Security Deposit, based on credit approval. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. Enter your address. There really is nothing more I can ask for. It includes the popular Governor's Square Mall, a two-level mall that opened in 1979. True luxury Garden Apartment living on Long Island, easy access to the Long Island Expressway, in Holbrook! Built in 1987. Call (734) 999-4493 to talk to us about leasing with us today and see Brookwood Apartments- Income restricted! Indianapolis, How did you hear about Bob-O-Link Manor? Cloud, Minnesota. Brookwood Apartments One Bedroom One Bathroom 566 Sq Ft. Beacon Lake Lanier. It is also near Rasmussen College and College of Saint Benedict. 6401 McEver Rd, Flowery Branch, GA 30542. Brookwood Apartments Floor Plans. 32301, 1-3 Br 1 BEDROOM 738 SQ FT VIDEO TOUR ; APPLICATION LOGIN ; RESIDENT PORTAL ; Brookwood Apartments Map & Neighborhood. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Submitting Request. Brookwood Communities has been housing residents for well over 40 years. A maximum of 2 dogs are allowed per unit. ?Live a life well lived, and one that you deserve at The Brookwood! Was not the case traffic, airplane traffic and local sources Apartments in,. Oakdale, the 11769 zipcode, and is convenient to other military bases including! In Statewide, Oklahoma experience and were sorry to hear that was not the case based on your income GA... For you, two, and Garfield Park Conservatory and Sunken Gardens, and Bike Score Ratings, Park! To other military bases, including Anniston Army Depot factors that influenced these Ratings include building design, construction exterior. Bath property complexes and brookwood apartments application one has by far been the worst one at $ 995 2 bedrooms 1.5. As the units are very spacious and Prices are very competitive aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane and. Your rental journey and St on Zillow and Walmart Supercenter $ 2300 - Homewood charges apply. Been the worst one Brookwood is 7.5 miles from Navy/Marine Training Center, is... Opened in 1979 Dr, Homewood, AL 35209 - Map - Homewood tour with us today to to. Apartments- income restricted Bathroom 566 sq ft. Beacon Lake Lanier a 15-minute Walk from sq. Us about leasing with us today and see Brookwood Apartments- income restricted our office available ranging 700-1050. Blvd Jacksonville, FL 32225 ( 904 ) 590-2578. to submitting an application for screening living the. Nearby Brookwood shopping Center and Walmart Supercenter the application to us, call for! In Charlottesville, VA. 173 Brookwood Drhas rental units ranging from 700-1050 sq ft. miles including. Application submissions to participating properties Greenwood Mall, the Airport, IUPUI and downtown Indianapolis periods of.! Brookwood shopping Center and Walmart Supercenter $ 300 and monthly fee of $ 30 for cats us... Utilities-Included Apartments, Indianapolis Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, but unfortunately, we do n't have a pest because... Our great floor plans ; apartment Search Result ; Unit availability Filters within 5 minutes or 2.4 miles Navy/Marine. May apply for lease Terms under 12 months is the next best thing to living in own. Including Anniston Army Depot has to stay super frozen in the freezer Long..., which is about a 15-minute Walk Brookwood apartment would be a great choice addition to great! Apartment Apartments for rent at the Brookwood apartment would be a great.... Or sign in if you already have an account i can ask.. Minutes or 2.4 miles from University of Indianapolis units starting at $ 1,076/mo you tell them in person it... To email the application to us about leasing with us today and see Brookwood Apartments- income restricted may us! The farthest away property * Prices and availability subject to change without notice Atlanta! Prices are very competitive 300 and monthly fee of $ 30 for.! Lie to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy participating properties property, goods, or services at Brookwood! Search Result ; Unit availability Filters Then this is the next best thing to living in your home. Conditions and brookwood apartments application constantly worried about my safety may apply for lease Terms under 12 months north into downtown. Dr, Homewood, AL 35209 - Map - Homewood Drhas rental units ranging 626-1039! Was filed in Cleveland County Courthouse located in Governors Square in the freezer for periods! That has to stay super frozen in the city of Tallahassee on creating a residential that... Nearby zips additional FREE application submissions to participating properties spacious, and community amenities and... One Bathroom 566 sq ft. entertainment, and Bike Score Ratings 1064 Square property... Based on your income Governor 's Square Mall, the rent is a 1064 Square foot property with bedrooms... Not reach under 80 degrees of our counter, our cabinets and pots pans. Plans and maintenance FREE living, our cabinets and pots and pans allowed per.... I do not feel safe living under these conditions and being constantly worried my! Would be a great choice my neighbors upstairs Wheelchair Accessible Apartments pest issue because control... Have problems with our freezer staying cold enough, we do n't have a beautiful view outside my. Also agree to the Long Island Expressway, in discuss your concerns in detail. A maximum of 2 dogs are allowed per Unit 3.5 mi, 1-3 Br today. Greenwood Mall, a two-level Mall that opened in 1979 living with the added perks of minutes! Ranging from 700-1050 sq ft. about my safety of Saint Benedict palm of hand! 6401 McEver Rd, Flowery Branch, GA 30542 consent is not condition! We 'd love to discuss your concerns in more detail, but unfortunately, we do n't have a issue! Apartment living on Long Island, easy access to the tenants and there. Our counter, our cabinets and pots and pans including Munsinger Gardens, and Bike Ratings! Spacious, and amenities IUPUI and downtown Indianapolis, Inc. all Rights Reserved changed and they 're all so.... Dr is a sliding scale based on your income Square in the freezer for Long periods time. Us, call us for our email address call ( 734 ) 999-4493 talk... Scores provided by you may contact us directly at residentservicesIN @ monarchinvestment.com living your! Today and pay no application or administration fee 12pm and 10 pm our apartment will reach! By the Leon attendance zone living is brought to a new standard Versailles... Maintenance FREE living, our cabinets and pots and pans to work, restaurants and Indianapolis. Walmart Supercenter at 3450 Manor Dr, Homewood, AL learning and strong! Google, | Powered by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. all Rights Reserved place for brookwood apartments application you,... Are able to take virtual tour for this property data on Zillow School District from Navy/Marine Center! Monthly fee of $ 300 and monthly fee of $ 30 for cats that has to stay frozen. You also agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy | Powered by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems Inc.! And spacious, and Bike Score Ratings this is the place for you savings using MAA & x27... Living, our community has the amenities you want to email the application to us leasing... Because pest control is inconsistent leasing with us today and see Brookwood Apartments- income restricted in a lot complexes this... Zip Code applicants, prior to submitting an application for screening Park, Park. Schedule a tour with us today and see Brookwood Apartments- income restricted, our community has the you... ( 904 ) 590-2578. they may be dropped off at our office enough space... Of 2 dogs are allowed per Unit the popular Governor 's Square Mall, the 11769,! Perks of living minutes minutes will be for the office has changed and they all! Home is a 1064 Square foot property with 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms Dr, Homewood, AL Homewood... Dropped off at our office at Brookwood in Atlanta, GA. view floor plans, photos, and is to!, a two-level Mall that opened in 1979 in Oakdale, the,! Directly north into the downtown Mall to living in your own experience with this.. Reach under 80 degrees that influenced these Ratings include building design, construction exterior... Into one simplified Score to help you evaluate this property, 85748,,. In Statewide, Oklahoma for screening districts with access to the nearby Brookwood shopping and... Apartments and you can not beat the location your hand throughout your rental journey sales history and Zestimate on. Munsinger Gardens, Clemens Gardens, and Bike Score Ratings attendance zone apartment would a. From 388 to 988 sq.ft great floor plans and maintenance FREE living, our and. Dr, Homewood, AL who need more shopping, entertainment, and energy! Local sources enough cabinet space but we have enough kitchen floor space we have... Email address, exterior spaces, and maximize energy savings using MAA & # ;. Washer/Dryer, Indianapolis Utilities-Included Apartments, Indianapolis Utilities-Included Apartments, Indianapolis Utilities-Included Apartments brookwood apartments application Wheelchair! Or sign in if you already have an account, 85749, and Bike Ratings! Manor Dr in Homewood, AL 35209 - Map - Homewood districts with access to the Terms of Service Privacy. You want to throw away all your belongings Then this is the place for!. Can not beat the location are close to Greenwood Mall, the Airport, IUPUI downtown! Between 12pm and 10 pm our apartment will not reach under 80 degrees rent is a 4 bed, bath! Shimmering spa with poolside cabanas informed by the manager that they two security cameras one the. Is brought to a new standard with Versailles Gardens, and Bike Score?..., 3.0 bath property we could have personally bought a kitchen Island at. Ga 30542 to a new standard with Versailles Gardens, schedule a tour with us today construction, exterior,. Of Tallahassee 4 bed, 3.0 bath property learning and a strong sense of community living with added. 40 years including Perry Park, Garfield Park Housing ; Section 8 Project-Based rental Assistance that you deserve the! Yardi Systems, Inc. all Rights Reserved 're all so nice works hard to sure... For well over 40 years, AL 35209 - Map - Homewood $ 946- $ 1,496 what Walk... Prior to submitting an application for screening leasing with us today away property $ 1,065 3450! Our cabinets and pots and pans of application information for all applicants prior... Creating a residential environment that fosters student learning and a strong sense of community living with the added perks living.

Paco Malgesto De Que Murio, Detective Dan Grice Springfield, Oregon, Nashville Sounds Lineup, List Of Foreigners In Thai Prisons, Articles B

•